Chapter 43

2 weeks later

Today was December 11, which meant Sam's birthday!

"Good morning birthday boy!" I yell to Sam, waking him up. I made him his favorite breakfast: a ham and cheese omelet and sausage and white toast.

"Thank you baby girl" he says, as I hand him his plate in bed, what's your birthday without breakfast in bed?

"How does it feel to be 21?" I ask (a/n before you comment, I know sam isn't actually 21)

"Powerful" he says and I laugh

"You cam legally drink now" I say

"One of the many perks of being 21" he says, sipping his orange juice "sorry I have to go to the studio today"

"It's okay, we can celebrate later" I whisper in his ear, lightly nibbling on it, which I knew drove him crazy.

"Babe you know that drives me crazy" he groans

"That's the point" I smirk

It's actually perfect that Sam is going to the studio, I'm throwing him a surprise party. It gives me extra time to set up. Plus, the jacks and kaitlyn are also coming to help set up.

Sam quickly gets ready.

"Bye baby, I'll be home at like 7" he says, giving me a kiss

"Have fun!" I yell, as he closes the door. I wait a few minutes to make sure he's gone until calling kaitlyn.

"Hey, Sam just left. You can head over now" I say.

"Okay, we'll be there in 5" she says. Around 5 minutes later, kaitlyn and the jacks come in with a bunch of groceries, it was their job to bring the food.

"Hey guys!" I say

"Hey, let's get to work!" Kaitlyn says

I start to blow up black colored balloons, since it's Sam's favorite color. 10 packets of balloons and an hour later, I finally have all the balloons blown up. They were all placed randomly around the apartment.

Gilinsky had put out all the food and assortments of alcohol, while johnson and kaitlyn were making a playlist to dance to.

~~~~~~

It was now 5, which meant Sam would be home on like 2 hours. I told everyone to come at like 6:00, since no one is actually on time at parties.

"Do you mind if I just get ready here?" Kaitlyn asks

"No, that's fine" I say. We go to my bathroom where I normally got ready. I did a dark smokey eye and a bold red lip. I put on a red tight dress, that fit my curves perfectly.

"Damn" kaitlyn says, and I laugh

"I could say the same to you" I say. She was wearing a black tight dress and red heels.

"Why thank you" she says flipping her curled hair and I laugh. I hear the music turn on, indicating people are starting to show up.

I quickly finish curling my hair and spray on some of Sam's favorite perfume of mine, that I bought at Victorias Secret. We go out and see that there's already a bunch of people here, some that have obviously already chugged some drinks down.

"Sam will be here in like 5 minutes" gilinsky yells. 5 minutes rolls around and Sams at the door

"Hey baby" he yells, not looking up, obviously clueless that there's a party.

"Surprise!!" We all yell, and his head shoots up.

"Oh, wow. Thank you everyone!" Sam yells, and someone turns the music back on. Everyone returns to dancing.

"I have a feeling you set this up" Sam says, wrapping his arms around me.

"Maybe" I say, flipping my hair.

"I love it, no ones ever did something like this for me, unless you count 6 year old jungle themed parties my mom threw" he says and I laugh

We take some pictures together. Some of us just smiling, some of us kissing, and other random poses. I decide to post one to insta real quick.

Birthday kisses 💕 instagram.com/emmahartman

"I got you something" I say, grabbing the gift bag.

"You didn't have to babe. This is enough, you're enough" he says

"Oh just shut up and open it" I say to him and he starts taking out the paper that's covering the present

"You didn't" he says pulling out a black iphone 6, he's been talking about getting a new phone for the longest time, but never did, so I decided to get him one.

"I did" I say laughing

"I would so kiss you right now, but I don't want to ruin your bomb ass lipstick" he says

"Wow Sam, you're so thoughtful" I say, putting a hand over my heart and he laughs

"Let's go get a drink" he says, taking my hand leading me to the drinks

"We're going to get shitface drunk and then have mind blowing sex" I say, winking at him

"Happy birthday to me" he says, pouting 2 red solo cups full of vodka. We decide to go dance, which basically was all grinding. In a matter of 20 minutes, we were both wasted.

*Slight smut oops*

"I forgot to tell you how sexy you look in this dress" Sam says to me

"Why thank you birthday boy" I say, kissing his jawline, teasing him a little.

"Emma, you're driving me crazy" he says, slightly slurring his words

"Let's go" I say, grabbing Sam's hand and leading him to our bedroom, closing the door behind me.

Sam immediately pins me to the door, attacking my lips, his hands roaming my body.

"Very eager I see" I say

"Only for you baby" he says, kissing my neck

"Don't worry, it'll be a birthday to remember" I whisper in his ears seductively.

I push him down on the bed, me straddling him. I remove Sam's shirt and start tracing his abs with my fingers, while leaving a hickey on his neck. Slight moans exiting his mouth.

We were interrupted by the door opening, revealing kaitlyn and johnson making out

"Can we help you?" Sam asks, throwing a pillow at them

"Sorry, thought this was the guest bedroom" johnson says, obviously very drunk and kaitlyn laughing hysterically. She's the type of drunk that laughs at everything

"Were they about to do it in our bed?" Sam asks

"I think so.." I say, and burst out laughing

"That's so wrong in multiple ways" Sam says in between laughs

"I'll go lock that" I say, and do so.

"Where were we?" Sam smirks.