Chapter Forty: Sleep, Baby {Ellie}

Two Days Later

Movie night begins with some romantic comedies, Taylor, Scarlet, I all camped out in the livingroom. With Asher working and Cole and Seb at the gym, the last few hours have been quiet. Even though there are a billion topics to choose from, Scarlet happens to land on the topic of sex.

As I picture Cole in my mind, a deep crimson covers my face.

What...What would it be like with him?

Would he be gentle? Would it be like the movies?

"Are you kidding? He's an asshole in bed," Taylor laughs. For a split second, a piece of me thinks she's talking about Cole. "At least Asher is nicer to you. Sebastian's all Christian Grey in there. Thinks he's gotta chain me up and whip me to get me off," she shakes her head. Though she says the words, it's easy to see the way her cheeks turn red. Obviously she's thinking about Sebastian in bed right now.

"Asher is the opposite," Scar says. "He's all sweet and caring and stuff." She plays with her fingers. "Sometimes I wish he'd do something different, you know? Like I love it when he's sweet-talking and stuff. It always works...but..." She sighs. "I don't know. I don't know how to explain it."

"You wish he'd be a little rougher?" Taylor asks, raising a brow. Scarlet nods. "Just tell him. That's what I did with Sebastian. He was gentle but I told him that it was okay and that he didn't have to hold himself back anymore," she shrugs. Scarlet nods, before looking at me. She frowns.

"What's Cole like?"

What's Cole like in bed?

That's a question I don't think I'd mind finding out myself.

"I don't know," I tell her. "We haven't done anything."

Despite my words and still untouched body, I heat at the thought of doing anything with Cole. I can picture his lips on mine, hands roaming through my hair, around my body. I can picture him above me, both of us desperate.

"You really haven't done anything yet?" she asks. "Wow. I'm surprised. Have you seen the way he looks at you?" I shake my head, smiling softly.

"The man is constantly undressing you with his eyes, Ellie. I could cut the sexual tension with a knife," Taylor chimes in, smiling.

"You haven't done anything?" Scar confirms.

"Nothing but kiss."

They continue the conversation for a moment, before the front door opens, making us all jolt. Sebastian and Cole enter, both covered in sweat and clearly exhausted. Cole's eyes dart around the room, before settling on me. A handsome smile crosses his features, his eyes staying locked on mine.

I'm reminded of Taylor's words.

The man is constantly undressing you with his eyes, Ellie.

As if reading my mind, Cole's lips fall into a sexy smirk, knowing eyes scraping down my body. Stomach flipping, I avert my eyes, unable to handle the stare of Cole Everett any longer.

Suddenly, he's in front of me, taking my hand and pulling me to my feet. It's easier to see the sweat covering his body in a thin, shiny layer from this angle. Without realizing it, I find myself scrunching my nose, shaking my head.

"You're covered in sweat," I tell him. He raises a perfect brow, before an evil smirk crawls across his lips. I don't have time to move before he wraps his arms around me, embracing me. Squirming, I try to wiggle my way out of his strong grasp.