Bad Girl

DING DING
My phone went off and I grabbed it off the showers shelf.
Diablo👅: wats da move fo tomorrow night?
Me: i'm not sure yet, you trynna chill though?
Diablo👅: im trynna do mo den jus chill💦👅
Me: idkkk don't you think we've been moving fast?

I wouldn't be lying, we kinda have been moving fast. Kissing, Hickeys, laying together, all that typa stuff. A few nights ago he was over when I thought everybody was asleep and all we were doing was watching a movie, until he started pulling at my pants but I was not ready for that at all. He just kept telling me " No you'll love it, just calm down.
But i didn't want to and didn't want to take it to that step with him, I barely trusted him, how was i going to trust him with my virginity?

I rolled my eyes when i realize he left me on read. Everything I do, everywhere I am, he's always on my mind and it's only been a couple weeks. Even when i'm in the shower he's still stuck on my mind, his dark forest green alluring eyes burning into my subconscious.
I poured sparkly red slippery liquid into my hand, rubbing, scraping, bubbling, up my curls as I wash my hair. I almost jump when turn around and see tony standing at the counters in the bathroom brushing his teeth.
"ANTONIO!" I exclaim

"Was good shawty." he turns so he can see me
He's wearing nothing but red and black plaid boxers. Its obvious he's been working out more in this last month. His chest and muscles look a lot more defined and out there then before. And of course his tattoos are as sexy as ever.

"What's good is that i'm naked so you needa find ya self somewhere else to be."

"Ain't nun I neva seen befo and hurry up I needa take one too." he says looking at my figure up and down

"well, what's stopping you from gettin in." I blurt

SHIT.  i didn't mean to say that outloud. shit. shit. shit.

That's definitely my biggest problem. I have no damn filter.

He cocks his head to the side, confused almost before he shakes it off. He steadily walks over to me. As he's taking off his boxers I turn trying to give him privacy which is a lie but i'm really jus nervous as hell on what the hell I just started. Why did i have to say that? What the hell bri!

"Why yous hidin." he places his hands on my hips and I let out a breath. He turns me so he's looking at me and my back is up against the cold shower walls. I close my eyes once again. Down on my thigh i feel something big and when I gaze down I realize it's Antonio's erection. Its huge as hell and has veins all over making me almost pass out.
I look back up at him and he licks his lips causing me to tighten my legs and even more then before. This sight alone could make me cum.

"You know you've been a bad girl recently B, - he takes my curl and wraps it abound his finger. I wanna tell him treat me like i've been a bad girl but i stop myself. "trynna mess with Diablo is no good." his finger drops and so does my face. I don't want to have to think about him out of all people right now. Oh but how i should've listened.

Instead his finger lands on my nipple. He lowers himself and I feel the warmest sensation on my nipple as he slowly sucks and messages my boobs. I squeeze my legs shut. Antonio notices, bringing his hand down to one and caressing it trying to find a way inside my closed thighs. When he can't he stands back up and looks me in my eyes before spreading my legs open and propping himself between them. I can feel his hot minty breath on my neck before I hear him say "Who do you think can fuck you better." he slips his fingers inside me and I let out a moan. "Diablo?- he goes in small circles on my clit.- "Or me?" he plunges 2 fingers in me. "Answer me." He begins going faster and faster with his hands and i'm about to cum. He's about to add in another hand when I finnaly say
"You."

"I can what Bri.?"

Ughhh he's playin games.

"Y-you can fuck me b-b-better." I look down at my thighs, too scared to look up at him. With his thumb he pulls my head up and whispers once again "Say it louder."

"You can fuck me better, Antonio." i moan

"Good girl." he tells me

I'm about to stand and reach for my phone but before I can Antonio reaches for me. My thighs wrap around him and my arms dangle. He takes me out of the shower and walks through the bathroom door to his room. Once he makes it to his bedroom he steadies me down on his bed. What's he doing?
" Bend over." he commands

I sigh but do as he commands, arching my back. Before I can began to think I feel a hard smack on my ass and I yelp. With his hands he spreads my cheeks and I slowly but painfully begin to feel him enter inside me.
He does a few slow strokes before he really begins going fast. A moan falls from my lips as he carefully pushes all of him into me and I instantly feel it coming.
"Yo pussy feels so good." he tells me and then I really feel it. "Throw it back fo me, shawty." he says and at this point i'm really boutta cum. I move my hips and start doing my magic, making him let out a deep groan. He presses my back down making me to arch my back even further. "Mmn daddy," I moan and his tip hits my insides going deeper then he ever has. "I hope you on birth control cus ian pullin out." Is the last thing I hear before he once again starts goin to work.