Sayin Bye

COPYRIGHT
no part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by and information storage and retrieval system, without permission from the author.

In other words.... copy my shit or my ideas and i will find yo addy and stomp on you bitch.🥰

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cameron's chocolate brown eyes stared into my own and without him even opening his mouth, I fully understood everything he wanted say.

I rested my head in the crease of his neck while i took in one last breath of his sharp, earthy scent.

"Bri get yo ass in da car!"

My sister, who's bigass head was hanging halfway out the window, hollered at me.

She rolled her eyes " puppy love" as she would call it. Really I think she just wasn't comfortable with herself so she always hated on all my relationships.

Everyone one knows you can't love someone else if you can't love yourself first.

"I-" I began to start but was cut off by him effortlessly pulling me in by my waist and giving me a tight embrace.

Lowkey thankful for that because I wouldn't even know where to begin. I guess we both don't have a way with words...

He rested his hand on the side of my face and before long our lips were up against each others moving in a slow motion. The kiss is a mixture of need and passion and my eyes begin to prickle as we both pulled away.

"Lemme know when you get to his crib, please."       He silently begged

"Ight baby." I promise him

As i'm walking to the car I turn one last time to get a final glance at him. He was a a football player so he had an athletic and strong built. His shirt, a woman beater that was actually a little small for him,clinged to his body making his abs and muscles poke out. His black curly hair dangled over his forehead almost reaching his thick black eyebrows. He was actually lightskin but since he was always in the heat for football it caused him to be about 4 shades darker then usual.

I climb in the passenger seat and put my head and hand against the window as the car drives further and further away.

Damn is all I can think.

How is it that life can change so fast?
I never gotta do half the shit I wanted to do here. Ion even kno why that nigga want me to live with him. He neva claimed me befo so what changed?
Y my momma always gotta do sum fuck shi?
She the whole reason why i'm movin n she ain't even got the decency to say she sorry.
We visited her yesterday and she seemed perfectly happy.
How you finna b happy inna cell fo 15 years?
She neva fails to amaze me.

"Fuck you thinkin so hard bout." Keisha blurts but her eyes don't leave the road in front of us

"Nothin damn, mind ya business."

She had only been making this worst for me this morning. Obviously, since she didn't really have any friends so moving wasn't a big deal for her but it was for me.

"Bitch don't think I won't pull over n beat the fuck out you."

My eyes automatically roll and I turn my head to get a look at my city one last time.

Detroit wasn't the nicest, buh it was my home n what I was used to. I've never lived anywhere else or lil less traveled anywhere. My whole life was based round it and I wasn't ready to leave it yet.

Puttin in my earphones I turn on Fuck the world by Brent Faiyaz. We pass the GM Renaissance Center that I had once explored with Cameron. I squeeze my eyes shut hoping the tears that have formed in my eyes don't fall. All of the memories come flooding back leaving me drowning.

1 year..... 1 fuckin year that I had spent wit the only nigga who ever understood me or even cared enough to get to kno me, rather than jus trynna fuck. We had sum special and I knew it would end befo long. "Nobody eva last in long distance relationships". The words my mom spoke rang over and over again in my my head.

I squeeze my eyes harder and wipe away any fallen tears with my blanket. He was my first everything, love, kiss, real relationship, all dat jus got washed down the drain.

Will her and Cameron stay together?
Will she meet new guys?
Do you think she'll like chicago?
How will her and her dad get along?