Meet Antonio

The many footsteps get louder and soon reach the kitchen.

   "It smells good as fuck."

"Duh it always do wen she make shi." The husky voice says

"Aye mama what you cook?" the second voice asks

"Hey boys! I made fajitas take as much as you want." She smiles at them

I hear footsteps get closer to the table and then a light complexion nigga go up and side hug her. I don't look buh I can see him out da corner of my eye.

"Who's these bitches?" He asks

Bitches??? Who he talkin bout? I know not me n my sista.

I look over and give him a stank look.
He was light complexion nigga with sum curly ass hair. He had to be Puerto Rican or sum typa mexican.
He was wearing all black and it made his blue eyes stand out. The black ink covered his arms and his neck, jus like Darnell.
He was extremely fine and the tattoos really jus made him even mo intimidating.

(Imagine he has tattoos lmfao)

"Who the fuck you callin bitches?"
I question him.

"Who else." He states

Lauryn smacks him across his chest and the boys ooo. So mf chilish dawg.

"Antonio shut the hell up and apologize." She sternly says

"No voy a disculparme con esta azada."He says in spanish i'm guessing.

"O le diré a tu papá que venga a recogerte ahora mismo." She says back

One of his friends laughs and says "Sí coño, adelante, disculpate."

So these mfs jus finna speak spanish this whole time?

"My bad ian mean dat." He rolls his eyes

"Puta perra." He mumbles to his friends
they laugh.

But before I can get pissed I take a sip of my coke. I ain't realize until dey all sit down dat there's probably bout 8 guys.

"Ella bonita como la mierda." One of the niggas who's voice I haven't heard yet says.

Lauryn rolls her eyes and finishes her fajita.

"So where in Detroit are y'all from?" She asks makin conversation.

"We from Forest Park." Keisha answers

"Eww y'all come from Detroit?" This nigga says

"Antonio can you please stop talking, damn." She says and we laugh.

"Ain't shit wrong wit Detroit so keep talkin." I say annoyed

"On G." Darnell say

This nigga I swear.

When I finish and have nothin left on my plate I excuse myself from the table and tell lauryn thank you. As I go to pick up my plate I hear her say sum

"No, no it's fine i'll get it." She says and so I slightly smile at her.

"My boys put yo bags at the top of the stairs." Darnell says

"Ight." I say and continue to walk to the stairs.

"Su culo gordo." I hear someone say

While i'm walkin I can hear the guys downstairs laughing.
Wats so funny?
Swear they annoyin. Wen I get to the top of the stairs I grab my shit and not realizin I walked one door too far. When I open da door I see a room with red walls and white, red , and black furniture.
Holy shit this room is dope as hell.

     "Fukk you doin in my room fo

     "Fukk you doin in my room fo." The husky voice startles me causin me to jump and turn

   "Ian kno it was yo's." I say honestly

  "Well now you do so you have no excuse to b innit any longer." He replies

   "Last time I checked..... dis my house now soo I can go anywhere in it."

"Ight i'll see you tonight in yo room den." He says walkin away giving me no time to argue wit him.

This nigga do too much.

I grab my bags and leave the red room closing the door on the way out. When I get to my room I put my shit down by the chairs in ma room and go sit down on my bed.
I figure it's bout time to call cameron so I dial his number.

Cameron❤️:Heyyy baby how you like it there?
Me: It's okay, I miss detroit.
Cameron❤️: It misses you too.
Me: What you do today baby?
Cameron❤️: Nun I chilled wit Livi and that's it.
I rolled my eyes stayed quiet a few seconds.
Me: I miss you so much
Cameron❤️: I miss yo lil petty ass too, makin me regret all da times I was fightin wit you.
Me: I kno me too.
Cameron❤️: One sec ..... Sorry mama umm, need me to watch lorenzo .
Me:It's good, call me tomorrow?
Cameron❤️: Of course I love you baby.
Me: I love you too baby.

The phone hangs up and I close my eyes and lay my head against the pillows. I turn on the t.v. facing my bed and I switch the channels till I find sum interesting.

"BANG."

I jump up from my bed buh realize it's jus the t.v. I've been asleep fo maybe bout a hour and it's now 8:30. I go through my bag n fish out underwear, a T-shirt, and sum nike pros.
Also, I grab my body wash and my sugar scrub so I can moisturize.
The bathroom is extremely big and very clean n nice. It's black and gray with some hints of red.In the corner there's a big open closet that has a door buh ion think much of it and leave it open.

Since it's been a long stressful day I decide to take a bubble bad instead of a shower

Since it's been a long stressful day I decide to take a bubble bad instead of a shower. The bubbles fizz on my body and I begin applying my scrubs.
Once my skin is soft an well nourished I sit in the warm bath not wanting to get up. I close my eyes and almost fall asleep buh stop myself befo I can.
I decide it's bout time to get out so I step out on da rug beside the bath and look for a towel.
Before I can find one, the same nigga from earlier is standin in the doorway.

Who's Antonio?
Why he got such an attitude?
Do you like the story so far?