Chapter Nineteen.

This is really long and I'm sorry for the lateness :)

********************

*Sarah's POV*

"Shit." he hissed as he began flailing about to try and somehow get us down but the space was very tight and his limbs and such were smacking me in the face.

"Dary-"

"Stay still." he muttered as we continued to slowly spin around mid-air.

Rolling my eyes, I stayed perfectly still, although I found myself pressed pressed up against his chest. Hm, maybe this wasn't the worst thing that could have happened. Except his crossbow was currently digging into my side.

"What're you trying to do?" I asked, narrowly avoiding being hit by his elbow.

"Get my crossbow up so I can try 'nd shoot the rope." he replied.

"Why don't we just cut through it with our knives?"

He shook his head, "No. The people who set this thing could be on their way here. We probably don't have a lot of time."

"Wait, wait, wait." I mumbled quietly and he looked down, causing our noses to brush. "I-I have a gun," I stuttered, "It's tucked into my jeans. You're going to have to reach around me."

Fine," he muttered and I felt his arm curving around my hip, "Yer...yer gonna have to come closer."

I nodded once before shuffling closer, my forehead resting against his shoulder and I tried to ignore the warm feeling that spread through my body as he felt around for the gun.

"Hey," I said teasingly, "No groping."

He immediately pulled away from me and I noticed the lightest blush spread across his cheek. "Sorry," he whispered, placing his hands on waist again, "Where is it?"

"You almost had it," I replied, "A little to the left." Finally, he found it, "Hey, this isn't so bad. Nice and cozy."

"Mhmm," he murmured as he tried to spin us around again.

"Give me the gun," I offered, "I've got a better angle to shoot at."

"No," he said instantly, "I've seen yer shot 'nd we've only got so much time after ye' fire it before the walkers come lookin'."

I had to agree there and I shut up, my hands still resting on his chest as he finally managed to turn the net so he could get a decent shot at the rope.

"Hold still." he whispered and I watched as he stuck his arm through one of the gaps in the net and lined up his shot.

The gun went off and seconds later, we landed with a thud, him on top of me.

I quickly leant up and pressed my lips to his cheek, "Good shot."

His eyes flickered down to my lips and before I could say anything, he kissed me, his hand coming to rest on my cheek as I kissed back.

When he pulled away, he pushed some of my hair from my face, "Been thinkin' 'bout doin' that for a while now."

I smiled slightly, welcoming his kiss again and we stayed like that until we heard the sound of approaching footsteps and some low growling which made Daryl get up.

"Come on," he whispered, pulling me up from the ground and he picked up his crossbow, handing me my bag before his hand came to rest on the bottom of my back, "Let's get out of here."

*****************

"We'll stay in here tonight." he mumbled, dumping his stuff on the ground.