"Oh nevermind then."

"Teletubbies," Mathieu said, shrugging his shoulders. 

"Ok let's take a break," I laughed, walking back to Saskia. Only she wasn't alone this time. A boy with blonde hair was sitting and chatting with her. Saskia grinned, playing with her hair as he smiled flirtatiously. 

"Oh hey guys. This is Lucas, he's from Catalonia but he doesn't know English," she introduced. Lucas quickly got to his feet, extending his hand to mine. 

"Oh hola, me llamo Isla (hello, my name is Isla)," I greeted, shaking his hand. I must've imagined it but I swear his eyes lingered on me as he moved to shake hands with Linette and the others. 

"Where's Elliot gone?" Saskia asked as we packed up our things. 

"Not sure," Mathieu shrugged, looking around. 

"I saw him walking that way," Lucas said in Spanish, pointing towards the Eiffel Tower. I nodded at him in thanks. 

"I'll get him," I sighed, handing Linette the wrapped picnic blanket. 

"I better get going as well, see you at the dinner?" he asked, this time in French. 

"Oui, bien sûr (yes, of course)," Saskia smiled, waving to him. 

I speed walked through the grass, winding in and out of people seated on the floor. Finally spotting his figure talking to a group of other guys, I waited for a bit for him to finish speaking. A few moments later, he turned and spotted me. 

"What are you doing here?" he hissed, grabbing my bicep and dragging me along with him. He tugged me towards the car making me stumble. 

"Elliot! Stop," I exclaimed as he continued to pull me. I pushed at his shoulder, trying to free myself from his not so gentle grip.

"Pourquoi m'as-tu suivi?" Elliot seethed, turning me to face him, now gripping my wrist. I could feel his chest heaving in anger as we stood close together. I stared at him, searching his eyes that were clouded with inexplicable anger. 

"Answer m-"

"Are you alright?" I interrupted, feeling like there was an underlying issue causing his anger. 

"Don't fucking ask me if I'm alright Isla," he said, his eyes flashing. "Stop trying to be my friend. I don't want anything to do with you so leave me alone."

I stared at his retreating figure, my mouth literally hanging open. I scoffed as my brain processed his words. 

"'Stop trying to be my friend' my ass. Who does he think he is?" I muttered, stomping towards the car. I approached the car to find Elliot already inside, a scowl on his face. He made Michael Phelps' game face at the 2016 Olympics look nice. 

"Get out," I huffed, opening the back door of the car making Yann nearly fall out. 

"What why-"

"Just do it," I glared, stepping aside to let him take the front seat. 

This was going to be a long ride home. 

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"Isla are you okay?" Linette asked softly as I put on my earrings. 

"Hm? Yeah, why do you ask?"

"Just the... incident with Elliot," she trailed off. 

"It's fine, he was just upset about something."

"And took it out on you."

I nodded, turning to look at her. 

"How do I look?" I asked, forcing a smile.

"Amazing as always," Linette grinned. "What about me?"

"Perfect as a princess," I grinned, faking an English accent. 

"Where's Saskia?" Yann asked, popping his head into my room. 

"Bathroom," Linette and I responded simultaneously. 

"Rolling out in 5!" I called over my shoulder as I hurried down the stairs. I had chosen a crisp white blouse with blue jeans and heels. Linette had gone for a cute ruffled skirt and a white top. Saskia... I had no idea, she was still getting ready. 

"Why is it so damn hot," I groaned, fanning myself as I stepped near the window to close it. Although the sun had set 15 minutes ago, the humid air was hot and stagnant. 

"I know right! Today was just so hot, even at the park but we were in the shade," Linette sighed. 

"Saskia! Do not make me break down this door!" Linette yelled, banging on the door. 

"Alright! Alright! I'm done," she shouted back, banging the door open. We all stared at each other,  evaluating our looks. 

Linette:

^ignore the sweater - it's sweltering hot there

Saskia:

Isla:

"Well then," I smirked, "let's get this show on the road

"Well then," I smirked, "let's get this show on the road."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -