"Okaaayyy??" Aim was getting weirded out by the minute.

"Did you know that a chaste kiss spreads about 1000 bacteria, but a 10-second French kiss spreads a whopping 80 million bacteria?"

"Huh?"

"Do you know the names of ALL the diseases that spread through kissing and sex? It's a long lis.."

"Hoi! Hoi! Hoi! Stop! What are you going on about? I know about sex and the risks it involved. We had the same sex-ed class, remember? And what are you trying to do? Put me off sex? Unlike you fucker, I still am single and a virgin. And I have no intention of dying one."

"As if! Still haven't got the balls to confess to the girl you like, to whom, by the way, you have already made it obvious that you are into her. Since last year!!!"

"There is still hope!"

"Yeah! Keep telling yourself that!"

"What? I do! She hasn't dated anyone. Means she is waiting, right?"

Kongpob nodded. "You are right. Looks like I will be the one to die of blue balls," said Kongpob, once again banging his head on the table.

"You mean..." Aim asked horrified, realization sinking in, and Kongpob nodded with his face still buried in the table.

"You are right buddy. I won't be able to listen to this. Or rather I don't want to," he said, as he quickly started to pack his bag. But Kongpob grabbed his hand, stopping him.

"You can't leave. Now that you started it you better listen!"

Aim looked at Kongpob, and seeing his pathetic and sad state, conceded. "Fine! Carry on."

"Do you know the names of the diseas..."

Aim pounced on him and covered his mouth.

"Dude! Shut it. Tell me about the issue with P'Arthit. I don't want to hear you list out STI's." Kongpob nodded and Aim released his mouth.

"P'Arthit has not let me near him for the last 5 days," Kongpob whined, his voice nasal and naggy.

"So? Hoi! Don't tell me you did some hanky-panky and have come down with some STI?" He stared incredulously at Kongpob, shocked. Kongpob just stared back blank.

 Kongpob just stared back blank

"No. No! You wouldn't cheat on P'Arthit. Did P'Arthit then..." Kongpob raised his finger to stop him but Aim beat him to the punch.

"No! Even that's not possible. When he has you, why will he cheat on you?"

Kongpob just smiled at his friend's justification.

"Then?"

"Fool that I am, I remarked that it's unhygienic when P'Arthit used my toothbrush in a rush and since then..."

"Since then...?"

"He hasn't let me near him."

"You are sulking over that. How horny are you, that you can't go 5 days without sex?"