"I leave you alone for one second and your already talking to a vampire." He says growling at the end. "Wait what ?! A VAMPIRE??!!" I yell making him slap a hand over my mouth.

Luckily nobody noticed and just thought we were talking about a game in GameStop.

"Keep your voice down. Yes a vampire he was just chillin though. You just happened to run into him. There are a number of supernatural beings here. It's a mall. You gotta be more aware of your surroundings. Your human now you can actually die." He explains taking us out the mall.

"Well sorry I seem to be the person that attracts all the attention but honestly I just want one normal day with you. No supernatural talk just ... us." I say and he smiles moving my hair out my face.

"It is about us and to prove I'm down for this. I got you a present." He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a bracelet. It was blue with a white charm in the middle. It had something written on it .

"I know you"

I burst out laughing and fall to the ground as he stares at me like a lost pup. "Do you not like it?" He whines and takes the bracket back.

I shake my head "no no I like it it's just your so corny." He blushes and shoved the bracket in his pocket. "Forget or I'll just get something else on it." He says turning red.

"No I like it. It lets me know what type of person you are." I say and take the bracket from his pocket. He smiles shyly and grabs my wrist with the bracelet now on it. "It looks good on you." He says.

I roll my eyes and his laugh fills my ears making my heart skip a beat. "I've got another surprise for you. Come on." He says leading me to his car. I don't question him letting him lead me to this mystery.

/——— ( I like pizza a little too much)—/

"Okay we are here." He said as I got out to be face to face with a beautiful scenery and a picnic. I looked at the sparkling water with the sun slightly over it.

All I could say was "......" I looked at Stephen and he grabbed my hand. He walked me to the picnic and sat me down. He sat down next to me on the big blanket. I decided he got five points. Now I just have to see the food. Stephen took out some Champaign and said "best in town." I smiled and he poured some glasses and then he grabbed some home made burgers out the basket.

We drank and ate then snuggled on the blanket. "So my guess would be this is a good time to tell you a bit about me." He says taking his arm from around me. I nodded and faced him looking away from the sky.

"I grew up with this big expectation that I was supposed to be perfect. Everything I did had to be for the greater good of the pack. My dad put a lot of pressure on me and I guess I let a lot of the stress out on you. You honestly became an outlet for me constantly torturing you while being tortured my damn self.

I just want to apologize again. It's not something I'm proud of and my mother raised me much better than that. My mother was also an outlet for all the stress. She would help me get through all the nights of torture I had to endure.

Being a werewolf you ... you have to break all the bones in your body all at once. Transforming you into a beautiful creature. But the process of becoming numb to it is painful. My father didn't even give me time to process it he just made me shift.

Many many times until I didn't scream anymore. I don't hate him for it but all that pain and stress made me lash out. It changes a person and I'm sorry I put that pain onto you. Do you forgive me?" He explained looking into my eyes. I put my hand on his cheek feeling the pain he felt. Explaining all of this to me some how.

"I forgive you but you better not mess it up. I think your so strong for going through all that. And not dicking out like me and turning your self human." I say and he hugs me. I embrace the hug and we go back to snuggling.

We watched the sunset and I officially said " now you have 30 points" he frowned and said "only thirty humpf then I guess ill go to plan B." Before I could ask what was plan b. He laid me down and got on top of me. He captured my lips and let me just say I lost it.

He moved his hand to the back of my head and I did the same. He took his other hand and squeezed my butt. "no." I moaned not wanting to go any further. He smiled and whispered in my ear "don't worry I won't".

I nodded and kept kissing him we grinded against each other and I came. I blushed and he laughed . I hit his chest and he kissed me passionately before pulling off me. Only for me to be placed on his boner in a sitting position.

He licked his lips and grabbed on to my sides then I lifted my head just enough to give him a sweet kiss. We broke it. then I said in a hush tone
"infinite points."