Chapter 2

Stephen P.O.V

This has to be a dream I mean this cant be. I would have sensed it or at least my wolf would have gave a little hint. I starred into his eyes now he's never going to give me a chance. me and my wolf felt like someone shot us right in the heart.

The more I stared into his eyes the more sad I felt. I felt my eyes start to change and this over whelming feeling of my blood rushing. I exited the room pushing him to get out of the way.

Shit I'm gonna change!

' everyone I'm gonna change I need help! NOW! ' I said through the mind link trying to keep my head down as I ran through the swarm of bodies.

" (groan) we hurt him we must comfort him we are so dumb" I groaned as I fell against the lockers. My hands started to turn black and my teeth fighting to come out.

I can hear everything! Why is that girl biting her nails . What's that about a party? That bird just took a shit .

"Don't worry steph just go into the classroom in front of you it's empty!" My beta said earning a grunt from me.

I barged in the class the noise of the school growing louder. As soon as my beta and third in command came tumbling in I shifted.

The process was painful like this was my first time. It feels so wrong I'm missing something . I feel so empty and angry. I growled at my friends as they tried to get me to calm down.

"Hey now it's me Dylan." My beta said I growled and he got on his knees with Alex.

I let out a huff of approval and felt my self growing calmer. But still I felt empty so very empty. What is this feelings what is happening to me.

Silence P.O.V

I don't know what to feel right now. im confused at why Stephen suddenly had a change of heart. I could of sworn he was gonna punch me. I mean don't get me wrong I'm happy I'm not a bloody pulp right now. I don't have very many bandages left.

I guess I could try to practice my boxing and basketball more now that I don't have to fix myself up after school. I exited the classroom and went to my last class of the day.

today was a half a day because us orphans have a couple coming to adopt us. the day went by fast I ran out of the school with rex on my side. were running so we can be first at the basketball court. we ran all the way to the court that's a block from our house. I ran to the ball rack and grabbed the first ball.

by then everyone was there and they all had there teams picked. rex and me are on the same team. I threw the ball up and I jumped up swatting the ball to my team mate.

I ran across the court and my team mate pass me the ball. I dribbled down the court dogging and and listening to the sound of sneakers squeeking and the dribble of the ball. I reached the basket and rex was there with his hands together to give me a lift. I stepped on his hands and he lifted me up to the basket.

I slam dunked and dangled on the rim until rex moved from under me. I let go and landed on my feet with a thump. I stood up and looked over at everyone. They were awe struck at what me and rex just did. I turned back around and dribbled the ball continuing the game.