Chapter 1 New Upgrade Complete

3rd Pov

Somewhere in Atlas's facility a armor body of the cyberman was found in the ship with other parts. Atlas's wanted to know where those bodies come from. The guards put the body with the others that are now in pieces. It was then one as alive and looks around. He looked at the mirror while seeing his damage body.
Y/n the only Survivor now has his own purpose. To upgrade anyone who is organic and become like him.

Y/n: " Upgrade needed. Find new ways to upgrade."

Y/n moves around while making noises. It made the guards enter to see him.

Guard: " hold it who are-."

The guards realized that Y/n is alive. They fired him but his armor isn't piercing him.

Y/n: " Fools. Cybermen are supreme then your weapons."

Y/n fired his blaster at the guards as he killed two. Y/n walks away while looking around for parts to repair and upgrade. Y/n goes around until he sees what looks like a material room. Y/n enters while he sees some minerals and other weapons too. Y/n summons his Cybermites as they absorbs it and give it to
Y/n.

Y/n's armor and body are upgrading as he then makes his new body

Y/n's armor and body are upgrading as he then makes his new body. As every Atlas's soldiers and robots went to the door while they tried to open it. Instead a big explosion blast the door while everyone saw him.

 Instead a big explosion blast the door while everyone saw him

Y/n: " Organic and machines detected. Upgrade will have to wait."

Everyone fired at Y/n until he was fast. Y/n goes around everyone while he went to the door. As everyone saw he was gone they looked behind only to see him behind them.

Y/n: " We will meet again."

Y/n ran while dodging projectiles at him. Y/n then crash the gate while going in the wilderness.

Timeskip

Somewhere in a forest the White Fang where under attack by villagers. Everyone takes cover while Ghira speaks to the villagers.

Ghira: " Please where just passing by."

It was then the bullet almost him him while he ducks down.

Villager: " Well you a Animals pass the wrong town."

It was then a metal sound was making the villagers stops. Everyone notice a shiny ray of light moving until they see Y/n.

Y/n: " Organic humans. You shall be upgraded.

Villager: " What the hell are you!!!!!"

Y/n: " I am a Cyberman. I am superior then both of species. You both will be upgrading like me."

The Villager fires at him until the bullets him but didn't kill him.

Y/n: " Hostiles will be deleted for not complying me."

Y/n hits his chest while he actives his wrist blaster. He fired it while killing the man. The Faunus has their chance to leave while Adam wants to kill the metal thing. Sienna tells Adam to leave him while they leave. Y/n fired anyone but some dodge his blast. Instead he then uses his speed and went behind a woman. Y/n then shocks her killing her. A young man white him while Y/n turns and blast him. It was then a girl had a boy saw while running. Instead he will upgrade them. He uses his speed and kidnaps then.

Timeskip

Y/n was in his damage ship but some of the rooms are still ok. Y/n was in the room where everyone will be like Cybermen. Y/n starts the machine while screams where heard. Y/n waits until he sees two new Cybermen upraised like him.

Cyberman: " Cyberman are supreme. We shall upgrade renmant."

Y/n: " We will upgrade but now we need more cybermen."

Cybermen: " Affirmative."

Y/n: " Fellow me we will need to upgrade everyone."

Y/n with two new fresh cybermen out they then looked for anyone who needs to upgrade.