I could hear her tires scream as she pealed out of the driveway and down the block. I sighed and clean up the dishes from breakfast before walking into the bathroom to shower away last nights terrible sleep. The hot water helped my back so much and when I was done I felt like a new person. Wrapped in a fluffy towel I looked at myself in the mirror over the sink.

            I looked like death. The bruise on my temple finally mostly faded but the hand marks on my arms are still dark. Thea has had to see them; I can't believe she hasn't asked me about them. She has had to see them when I was in the tub and when she dressed me afterwards. Lets hope she doesn't ask about them.

            I left the bathroom and walked into Thea's room. I needed some clothes to wear and I wanted to find my clothes from the first night on the bridge. Sitting on top of the desk in her room were my clothes. I quickly slipped on my underwear, jeans and bra but I didn't move to put on the shirt. I walked into Thea's closet and looked around. I've been so cold and I wanted something warmer then the shirt I had so I grabbed a dark grey Henley and pulled it on. I also grabbed some heavy winter socks and a pair of Thea's boots. Even though the boots are a little big with the heavier socks they didn't feel to bad.

            Now that I'm dress I think I was going to take a walk to town. I know that Thea kind of lives towards the edge of Salem but I thought that maybe this would be a good idea so I'm not sitting around her house all day. Quickly I grabbed a pair of gloves and the winter coat I've been wearing and started to put them on. Just as I was about to leave the house I saw Thea's SPD beanie on the hook by the door. In her rush this morning Thea forgot to take it with her.

            I pulled the beanie on my head and grabbed the backpack with the few things I had put together for my day out and I walked out of the house. The sun is hiding behind some clouds and it looks like it could snow today. It's been a long time since I've been in Salem when it snows and I used to love watching it fall in front of my fire place at my house.

            Maybe I should take a detour to my house to see if I could grab a couple of things. Hopefully Eli hasn't found the note I left him and my team things I'm out on another bender and I would be able to slip into the house and grab a few things before anybody notices I was there and I could leave again.

            The walk from Thea's house into town took a while. The heart of Salem was pretty quiet with the incoming bad weather and I thought it was a good thing. The last thing I need right now is for someone to notice me. I slowed my walk as I saw a few Salem Police cars rush down the block and I could only wonder if Thea was in one of them.

            As I came towards the end of the strip of stores that are in town I stopped in front of the electronic store as the news had the weather playing. I walked into the store and kept my head down and listen as the weatherman reported that we are expecting to get a foot of snow over the new few days. Just as the weather was ending a breaking new story started to flash on the TV and one of the workers turned the volume of the TV up so we could listen.

            "We have a breaking news to report. At 9am this morning local popstar Ash Monroe was reported missing by her manager Bobby Miller. She was last seen at dinner with said manager two days ago and from his accounts completely disappeared. Let's listen in to the press conference that was held a little time ago by Mr. Miller." The screen changed from the news anchor to my manager standing behind a ton of microphones with Eli standing off to the side of him.

            "I just wanted to say a few brief words. Ash I don't know where you are or if you are safe but we just want you to come home. Nobody has been able to get in touch with you and we are concerned for you safety. Please come home." Bobby said. Before the cameras could but away Eli pushed Bobby out of the way and took one of the microphones.