Not less than thirty minutes after I entered the room, I heard the gate open and Xaviar's car drive in. Pulling out a chair, I sat with my back to the door and eyes fixed on his figure through the huge window .

"Not gonna come down to welcome your husband" The door to the room was pushed open and Xaviar's voice filled the space, as well as his Cologne, something I was so addicted to had now turned out to be my poison.

"Get dressed we're going out" his hands rested on my shoulder as I still sat with my back to him.

"Layla"

"You have some nerve Xaviar, waltzing in here and acting like everything is fine " I begun standing up

His face held no emotion, no sympathy, it was like nothing had happened the last time he was in this room.

"I don't want to argue with you, just get dressed let's go " He spoke again

"I'm not going anywhere Xaviar" I retorted walking away from him but he followed right behind me

"What?" His eyebrows crooked as he questioned

"You heard me, I'm not going anywhere with a rapist!"

"A rapist??" Xaviar scoffed. He wasn't even taking it seriously

"You raped me and now you're playing dumb??"

"If you want to refer to our intimate moment as rape then you're free to " His fingers meet my cheek, caressing it

"Don't Touch Me!" I hissed pushing him away from me

"Layla I'm not particularly ready for this " his face visibly getting irritated from my action

"Intimate Moment!!! You raped me you bastard and disappeard for a whole week. you didn't even have t-the decency t-to a-pologise" my voice failing my me at the end of my rant

"It's not considered rape seeing as your mine. You're my wife " my husband said trying to caresses my now tear stained cheek

"Don't !!!" I stopped him

"Watch your tone when speaking to me tesoro!" I could feel the anger gradually growing within him.

"And if I don't!?! What then huh??? You'll rape me again or Cheat?? " I pushed on

"ENOUGH!!!" Xaviar roared, his hand heading straight for my face to hit me.
My husband's hand suddenly stops mid air, eyes red in fury staring at me as he steps backwards, his hand now at his side.

"ohhh you want to hit me!!! Go ahead Xaviar!! Hit me like always!! Go ahead I'm not stopping you!" I taunted without thinking of the consequences

"Get dressed Layla and be out in 15 minutes, or the guards will be forced to act in a way I'm sure you wouldn't like " He voiced before turning around and leaving.

My legs gave out the moment my husband shut the door behind him, I sat huddled on the ground trying to pull myself together as I sobbed uncontrollably.

Minutes later and I stood under the shower as warm water cascaded down my flesh. I knew Xaviar wasn't bluffing when he said the guards would do something I didn't like. It was one thing for Xaviar to embarrass me and another thing for the guards to do it.
   The shower came to a quick end and I was currently getting dressed when I heard a knock

     "Signora Layla, we should be leaving now " I heard the guard say

     "give me a minute!" Looking back at my reflection in the mirror,  I was impressed with my outfit, a black latex mini dress paired with elbow length black gloves and a white faux fur coat. I hurriedly put on my black knee high boots, applied glittering lip gloss and held my hair up in a messy bun.
   I grabbed my Yves Saint Laurent bag highlighting my classy look before walking out the house with two guards leading the way.

   The car ride was silent giving me enough time to contemplate on why Xaviar had demanded I was brought to him in God knows where, my trail of thoughts were stopped when we parked in front of a hotel.
    It wasn't one of Xaviar's, but it was owned by someone equally as rich my husband.

"migliore"
(best) The sign read

I had heard about this hotel on several occasions but I hadn't been here before. If the rumors were right, it was popular among the elites due to its expensive taste and look.

  One of the guards accompanied me to where my husband occupied.

"Beautiful as ever" He complimented as he pulled out the seat for me

"whatever Xaviar, let's just get this done with" I retorted earning a chuckle.

True to the words, the interior of the hotel was magnificent, antique furniture and accessories decorated the entire place. It felt like I was in a palace.

"I already ordered for us" Xaviar announced pulling my attention

"You seem to be making lots of decisions for both of us recently "

"you won't let it go will you?"

"Let what go exactly?" A tint of annoyance clear in my tone

Xaviar gave off a breath, his fingers slowly touching my mine before he held them.

"Don't!" He spoke as I tried pulling away

"Don't do that please" his said softly
"I'm sorry Layla. I know I've wrong you so much "

"Don't do this Xaviar. I don't want to listen to anything you have to say " my gaze faltered from his

"It was a mistake tesoro, -that night, it just happened "

"Rape doesn't just happen Xaviar"

"I was drunk and I messed up tesoro"

"that's not the first time you've fucked up lately " I rolled my eyes at his poor choice of words

"and your mistress? Was that also a mistake?" I questioned

His lips curved in a stupid smirk
"is that a hint of jealousy from my wife "

"Don't flatter yourself" I scoffed

My ability to pull off a strong front before Xaviar came as a shock to me. Not minding the pang of hurt I felt when asking after his mistress, I was able to keep a straight face maintaining my poise.

"I uhm, I'm done with that, no more. Just you and I tesoro " Xaviar's eyes squinted as he tried convincing me he was done with Sophia

"Just like that?? How's that possi- -" I was interrupted by the waiter who returned with our food.

"Let's eat" my husband placed a kiss to my hand before picking up the cutlery

my eyes stayed trained on his eating figure, studying him, looking for anything. Anything that would confirm he was lying to me.
He couldn't just toss Sophia away that fast
Could he?

Was he actually back to his senses?

"Babe, eat up"

"Uhm ya sure" He gave a beautiful smile in response while drinking in my appearance, his eyes glistening with an unreadable fire.

__________________

Hey lovelies,

I'm really sorry, I know I promised a faster update and I ended up taking forever before giving this chapter.
I also must have lost lots of readers due to my delays in giving chapters.
I'm really sorry.

Anyways, share your thoughts. Do y'all believe Xaviar's apology?? Or do you think he has an interior motive??

Don't forget to vote, comment and share