Bonus Part - (1)

A/N : First and foremost, lots of love, to the readers, whom loved this short story. Many sent me, sweet words, and, appreciation. I'm not gonna give an epilogue, as I don't want, this love saga to reach an end. I'll give, bonus parts, as if a, peek-a-boo, of their love life.

* * *

Dadi : Billu, why can't you just listen to me, hunh ? Stop looking down the floor, like a newly wedded bride. Look at me.

Shivaay scrunched his eyes, towards, the giggling noise. Annika pressed her lips, into a thin line, placing her index finger, above it. She can't conclude, whether, to pinch his nose bridge for making the angry pout,or,
to smack his back for making juvenile blunder.

Dadi : Billu, I said look at me !

Shivaay got alerted, and, looked towards the laptop screen. Dadi had done a Skype, to scold him. Shivaay and Annika, had arrived to, Srinagar, for a mini vacation. Shivaay, being a childish heart, with no worry about about how old he is, pulled a show.

He ate the snows. He'd scooped up fistfuls of snow and chowed down. Eating snow is one of the best parts of every snow days. Just, when Annika went to restroom, he'd started noshing nature's frozen dessert.

Results are expected, vomits, sneezing, cough, and, slight fever.

Shivaay sniffed the mucus back, while, pulling the blanket, closer, which was wrapped around him. Annika sat beside him, and, suppressed her laugh.

He was a total, grumpy muffin. He was like, touch my cake, I'll cut you. Of course, she was the soul reason, for letting him endure the scolding session.

Dadi : Now, stop pulling face. You —

A : Dadi, it's ok.

Dadi : No Annika, donkey age but monkey works.

Annika laughed, finally. Shivaay checked his facial figures, to ensure about him, being not a donkey. Annika laughed hysterically, hitting and falling on his arm, usual business. Shivaay, raised his tiny finger.

A : What ?!

Dadi : Do you want to pee ?

Shivaay chided, and, showed that he has made a decision of not talking to Dadi, so Annika. He chinned up and left the place. Annika nodded in disbelief, as he stumbled over the blanket. But, he maintained.

Dadi : He will never change, he's still using those kattibatti signs.

A : That's why, he's My Shivaay. Don't worry, Dadi, I'll take care him.

Annika ended the call, and, slightly peeked inside the half closed door. She went aww, as the sight of him, sitting on bed, twisting his lips, to the left and right, caught her eyes. Her hubby is the cutest.

As minutes were passing, he was turning his face in sideways, anticipating for her.

He pushed out his lower lip, and, placed his both palms on his cheeks, balancing with elbows on lap. Annika entered the room and chuckled seeing his fake yet cute anger.

A : How about, I've the little smile, on my Billuji's face ?

He nodded in negative, closing his eyes. She mounted on the bed, and, placed down the thing she brought for them. Annika, encircled her arms around him, from behind, and, pecked on his temple.

A : You need a trim, see it's poking my cheeks.

Annika caressed his, five o'clock shadow, and, kissed on his right cheek. He smiled, and, brushed his nose bridge with hers.

A : I'd brought something, wait.

Annika propped down and got something, which left him shocked. It was mini beers. She closed his widened mouth, with index tip, whilst, he gulped.

A : It's so cold here, so why not. It's not some usual beer, it's a rice beer called Lugdi. Let's try.

She passed him the bottle, and, was about to sip, but stopped. She saw him, bewildered.

A : What ? Common, it's just us. Chalega, tch just drink it, baby.

Shivaay nodded and inhaled the drink's smell. The aroma was good, but he don't suppose. Annika gestured, an, One Two Three sign, and, they sipped down. It was a great way to keep warm on a cold night.

A : Why, didn't you drink it ?

She asked confused, while wiping her mouth region. He was still holding the mini bottle down, rather, confused. He gave a, 'nah its yucky', face, indicating the drink. Annika smiled, and, got their drinks down.

A : It's ok, if you don't like. I just brought them, so we can feel warm. You know, I don't appreciate alcohols. But, how'll you manage—I mean you—

She abruptly stopped questioning, as, he kneeled on the bed, widening his arms, along with blanket. She snuggled onto him, he hugged her back.

A : One thing, I'm absolutely guaranteed, that, I can't live this life without you.

She looked upwards, pressing her chin, above his chest.

S : Ma..Ma..Mai..Aah..Aan..Ika [ My Annika ]

A : My Shivaay..

He kissed on top of her head, as she snuggled into him. All of a sudden, he coughed, making her jump back.

A : Don't tell me, you skip the herbal drink, I gave you sometime before.

He grinned.

A : What you did ?

He gestured a pouring down sign, and, scratched his head. She sighed, before pounding on him, to bite his cheek.

—————————-
Gratitude,Love Comrade.