Bonus Part - (2)

Word Count : 2400k Words

___________

Then, Shivaay yawned. He sat cross-legged on the bed and looked at the wall. He sighed and laid back on the bed. He took the pillow from his beside and kept on his face. Some minutes later, he threw away the pillow off his face feeling suffocated.

He just kept the pillow, why would that suffocate him ? He looked at the pillow, and it was lying like after giving a piece of advice, and ended the sentence with 'I don't know though', so none could say it was about kill his life. He hurriedly got down from the bed, and went towards the pillow.

He started jumping on the pillow. Murderous jumps. All of a sudden, he stopped jumping and started thinking about the possibility of other forces, which might would've tried to kill him. He shook his head and stalked towards the bathroom. He splashed the tap water on his face. White powder aunties—- NO! He jerked moved back and went outside of the bedroom.

A : Shivaay, I told you to sleep. Why you're roaming with water droplets on your face ?

He sighed and plonked beside her on the larger sleeper sofa. He crawled into her arms, head on her chest. He smiled as he felt her heartbeats. The, one best lullaby, he would declare.

Annika looked down at him, snuggling on her chest with 'mmm' sound. She smiled and shifted herself a little to make him lie down comfortably. Her hands held him closer, protecting him from any nightmares he has. His hands hands rested, wounding around her waist. He pulled her hand down when she was about to take out her phone.

A : Did you saw any white powdered aunties ?

He nodded in her crook.

A : You know why you're seeing them ? Because the nature of the ghost and its reason for staying behind someone is to take them away. With them. Those white powdered aunties likes you so much. 

Annika looked down at him, to welcome, a totally petrified husband. Annika guffawed at his widened eyes, bottom lip rolled between his teeth, ears flushing red in terror.

A : God! Shivaay, why do you have to believe whatever I speak ? Look at your face.

Shivaay's face drew disappointment. She fooled him. He wriggled in her arms to free himself. She pulled him closer, though, she was keep laughing. However, he was downright refusing any hug in his, now, most heightened anger, she didn't let him move away from her.

A : Sorry, sorry! Okay, stop fighting.

She poked his pointed nose with her index tip and squeezed him in the hug. She softly kissed on his forehead, and, then his both cheeks. Her left hand rested behind his head, whilst her right hand tipped his chin above. He looked at her, and found her staring sheepishly into him.

A : Boo-boo-boo-boo...

She convinced him with her childish voice whilst rubbing her nose on his. He smiled hugging her closer. She wiped the water droplets from his face and reached down and tucked back her thin long hair behind her ear. He pushed out his bottom lip, when her long hair again fell over his face, while she was kissing on his forehead.

She smiled and laid back, embracing his closer. She ran her fingers through his silky, unruly hair. With thick, soft, manageability, and the sheer volume of his hair made him appear as sweet as heaven, hot as hell. She looked confused when he raised his left hand on the air.