Chapter 03

Anjali (Annika's Mother) : Listen Annika, he's nothing. So, stop roaming with him.

A : Papa, I'm leaving.

Anjali : Annika, stop...Harsh why aren't you forbidding her ?

Harsh (Annika's Father) : Sometimes a smile on the face, is more important, than the money in your wallet. Leave your customs and roots behind, and, just think as a mother of our daughter.

He knew the pain of losing your loved ones. Due to the class customs, and family differences, he'd left the girl, whom he loved with his heart and soul. The pain stopped trembling, but, the scar is indestructible. The smile on Annika's face, was the once replica of his beaming happiness, when he was with her.

He will never let his daughter, to travel the pain, as him. He won't. As Annika, reaches the meeting spot, she saw Shivaay, ground squatting, while pressing the tyres. She shook her head, disbelievingly, and, walked towards him. She tapped on his shoulder, as he stood up smiling. He dusted off his palms on his trouser.

Shivaay took the stand, and, sat on the saddle, whilst, indicating the seat behind. But, Annika moved his left hand from the handle bar, and, sat on the crossbar. He was perplexed. Annika snapped on his face, making him shudder under the proximity.

He held the handle bar, while, Annika giggled seeing the mild trembling on his hold. He pressured the pedals, riding forward. His legs remained in motion as his thoughts stay in the moment, admiring each blossoming miles, with her. Annika's left hand was placed on his clutch, he liked it.

As they reached, Darjeeling Ropeway, she chuckled seeing him instructing the security to keep a keen check on his bicycle. He was cute, too much in way.

A : Aap—[ You ]

Her words halted, as she saw him waving to kids, while swaying to the sides. Annika slowly, entwined her left hand with his right hand, a second, he was benumbed. She moved forward, while, he kept a constant look on their hands. He was dazzled, in the interlocking.

They got inside the cable car. Shivaay clapped, out of excitement. Her smile grew of its own accord, and, she can either let him see what he ignited or hide it, either way, he's the most beautiful thing in her world.

Shivaay's eyes widened feeling himself in air. With an opened mouth, he looked at her. Annika smiled, and, closed his a-gaped mouth. He mouthed a Thank You, while, she blinked thrice, in response. In his smile, she found happiness.

The day, reached the evening. When, they went to hilltop, Shivaay stood at the edge hopping from one foot to the other like a little boy and he was not ashamed one bit. He was deliriously happy, giddy even. She couldn't help, but, falling in love with him.They reached the earlier meeting spot, he took out something from his sweater.

A : Kya hai ? [ What is it ]

It was white kerchief, with vintage embroidered.

A : Aap...aapne—[ You ]

He nodded in positive, while, biting his lower lip. Annika stepped closer, and, placed her right palm on his cheek. She kissed on his cheek, a little humming-sigh left from his mouth. She tilted his face, towards her side.

He looked into her eyes, as their noses brushed on the peak. She caressed his five o' clock shadow.

A : Bye....

He hummed, still under her majestic touch, and, feel.

A : Aise muskurathe rahiye...hurm [ Always keep this smile on your face ]

He smiled, and, blinked twice. He gestured a smiling sign. She smiled in response, but to her surprise, he touched her premolars with his index tip.

To be Continued...

[ Just two parts are left !! ]

——————————-
Gratitude,Love Comrade.