Chapter 14: Needing Extra Backup

Meanwhile…

Zuma, Tuck and Ella have now arrived to help Rocky deal with their Remaining Foes.

Rocky: Thanks for coming, I don’t know how much more I can stall them.

Zuma: No Worries Dude, Time to do the Wave!

Zuma then used his Water Powers on Ladybird, and blasted her in the face, sending her crashing straight into Harold, which also destroyed Harold’s Freeze Beam.

Zuma: Yes! That’s what I’m talking about.

Zuma then tried blasting Mayor Humdinger with the Water, but it had no much affect, but just before Mayor Humdinger could take Zuma out with his Fists, Ella grew Super Big, and she now had Super Strength too, thanks to her Charged Up form, and she Lifted up Mayor Humdinger with her head, much to the Shock of everyone, and Ella slammed Mayor Humdinger on the ground, knocking him out, and causing a Mini-Earthquake.

Zuma: Phew, Nice save Ella!

Ella: No problem Mighty Zuma!

Rocky: Uh.., Guys, we still have to deal with Harold and Ladybird.

Tuck: Oh, No…

Ella: What is it bro?

Tuck: Look…

The 4 Pups then saw The Copycat, as he stood by Harold and Ladybird’s Side.

Copycat: You Pups are no match for The Copycat!

Rocky: Well, we just have to see.

Meanwhile…

Marshall used his Super Jump to check on Everest on the Roof of City Hall…

Marshall: Everest! Wake up!

But Marshall could only hear slight groans from Everest, and Marshall carefully lifted her head, and began bandaging it up, while holding her.

Marshall: I’m so sorry that I couldn’t protect you Everest!

Meanwhile…

Chase also went to check on Skye just outside City Hall, but she was covered by rubble, and he couldn’t find her anywhere, so he just kept digging until finally, he found Skye, unconscious with several Cuts and Bruises around her body.

Chase: Oh, No! Skye, are you okay? Say something!

Skye then slowly responded with a Small Groan.

Skye: (Stuttering) Chase, is that you? 

Skye then tried standing up on her paws, but she just collapsed, but Chase caught her before she hit the Ground.

Skye: I- I can’t fight anymore, I’m too weak.

Chase: Don’t Worry, I’m here for you.

Skye then gave out a small smile as she was leaning against the German-Shepherd’s Body, then, Chase heard a small noise inside City Hall.

Chase: That’s strange, who could that be?

Chase then carefully lifted Skye up, and let her rest on top of him, as he went to check on what that was, Chase heard a Pup whimpering in fear, Chase turned to the side to see who it was, and Chase could not believe who he saw.

Chase: Sylvia!?