Chapter 13: Some Injuries

Meanwhile…

Ryder was now still trying to stall out some of the Villains, when suddenly, he got a call, it was from the Princess of Barkingburg.

Ryder: Oh, hello Princess, what’s going on your majesty?

Princess: Ryder, I can’t find Sweetie anywhere, can you maybe help me?

Ryder: Actually, Sweetie is right here, fighting us!

Princess: What!? Why would my Sweetie do that?

Ryder: Beats me, but I’ll contact you soon when this is over, don’t worry, Sweetie is going to be alright.

Princess: Okay, Thanks Ryder!

Ryder: Your Welcome.

The Call then ended, but Ryder was not paying attention, and Mayor Humdinger grabbed him with his Giant Fist, and punched him repeatedly, and Ryder was even busted open a little bit, Mayor Humdinger then slammed Ryder down, knocking him Unconscious, and Badly Injured.

Rubble and Rocky: Ryder!

The 2 Pups were then Furious, and Rocky tried to use his Energy Hammer to hit Mayor Humdinger in the Face Constantly, but Harold protected his Uncle with a built Shield, Harold then turned a piece of his arm suit into a Freeze ray, and Rocky just dodged Harold’s Freeze beams, but the same couldn’t be said for Rubble, because he got Frozen by Harold’s Freeze beam, and Rocky then wasn’t trying to fight them anymore, he was just running away, hoping that he may find a way to hide while running, and trying to avoid Harold’s Freeze shots, and Mayor Humdinger’s Iron Fists, So Rocky tried to call for Backup.

Rocky: Hey Guys, Ryder and Rubble are out, I repeat, Over, I need some Backup!

Zuma: Don’t worry Bro, The Twins and Myself are on our way!

Rocky: Phew, Thanks!

Meanwhile…

Marshall, Chase, Skye and Everest were fighting Cat Skye, and The Copycat, but the 4 Pups were finding it harder than it looked, Cat Skye was about to use her Whirlwind on the Pups, but Marshall lifted Chase, Skye and Everest high up into the air to avoid the Attack, and Everest then Froze Cat Skye in Mid Air, and she fell on top of Copycat, knocking Copycat down to the ground, The Pups thought that this was going to be their Biggest Opportunity to Stop Copycat now, Chase used his Supersonic Bark to Knock The Copycat out against a wall, but Copycat protected himself with his Energy Tools, and he protected himself as well from Everest’s Freeze blasts.

Everest: Uh-Oh, this is not Good.

Chase: Your right, Watch out guys!

The Pups tried to defend themselves, but The Copycat spun Marshall, Chase, Skye and Everest in his Whirlwind, making all of them super Dizzy, Copycat then threw Marshall hard against the Ground, Making Marshall hold his head and Groan in Pain.

Everest: Marshall!

Copycat: Oh, don’t worry about him, you’re next!

The Copycat then used his Whirlwind to get Everest stuck on the Roof of Town Hall, and hitting her head hard against the Roof of the Bell, Cracking it, and Everest was knocked out, The Copycat then threw Chase, but Luckily, Chase landed on the Tulips from Mayor Goodway’s Garden, so Chase was alright, but The Copycat then threw Skye hard against a Pillar on City Hall, but what was even worse, was that the Pillar Collapsed on top of Skye.

Chase: Oh, No! Skye!

Copycat: You 4 were easy to deal with, what a bunch of Puny Pups.

Chase then got really angry, and jumped in the air, and tried to use his Sonic Bark, but Copycat retreated, So instead, Chase went to check on Skye…

Chase: This isn’t over Copycat!