Desperate Souls

Depuis le début

"Good evening Miss Swan sorry for the intrusion" He said. He quickly diverted his attention to Anna and back to Emma. "There's something I'd like to discuss with you."

Emma glanced back at me and Mary Margaret. "I'll let you two talk." Mary Margaret said. Emma then looked at Anna and she said "Don't trust him Emma he's a...Crocodile." she said with her "Ella smirk" and walked into her room.

. . . .

"Felix what is this place" Ella asked the lost boy who had pretty much became her best friend on the island. "This is mermaid cove" he said with a smile

"Mermaids? mermaids aren't real" She said

"Said the person who is from Wonderland" He replied with a grin

"Fair point" Ella said with a smile

She looked into the lake and Felix was right, there were mermaids in the lake.

Ella looked up at the boy and smiled.

"What are you two doing here" They heard a voice from behind them and they quickly turned around "You know mermaids are dangerous" He said

"Relax peter if anyone can handle themselves against mermaids it's the person who's magic is a match for the dark one."

"Good point" Peter said, he walked up to me and kissed Ella on the lips

"Okay not in front of me" Felix said in disgust and quickly walked off.

They all laughed.

"Hello love." he said

"Hi love"

. . . .

Anna and Henry were sitting in a boot hat Granny's, Anna was eating some fries, and Henry was staring intensely at the newspaper.

"So... Ella" Henry said quietly, Anna smiled "Can you do magic?" He asked

Anna laughed and said, "Yeah kid, I could do magic, I had some pretty powerful stuff." Anna said in her accent, again feeling comfortable about using it around Henry. Henry was about to reply when Emma sat down opposite them and said, "How was school?"

"Okay" He replied still staring at the newspaper.

"You're reading that paper pretty hard," Emma said before turning to look at Anna, who took a bite out of her burger and fries.

"He has been reading that the whole time that we have been here." Henry flipped over to the headline and Anna realised why he was reading it so much, the headline on the paper read: Ex jailbird Emma Swan birthed babe behind bars.

"Is it a lie?" Henry asked

"No" Emma replied

"I was born in jail?" Henry said

"Yes these records were supposed to be sealed... tell me you're not scared for life." Emma said slightly worried, but Anna knew Henry he wouldn't mind.

"I'm not, well not by this." Henry said, Anna snorted and quickly covered her mouth.

"Sorry" She said sheepishly.

"Good, well then lets throw this out and get our news from something more reliable like... the internet."

"That's what I've been trying to tell you, good can't beat evil because good doesn't do this kind of thing my mom plays dirty that's why you can't beat her... ever!"