Chapter eight ~hangover~

ARIEL'S POV

Hangover- the main reason why I don't drink that often. Morning misery after getting drunk and sickness in the stomach is the worst feeling ever. 
Headache, nausea, dizziness, thirst, and sensitivity to light or sound is what I felt when I first woke up- and that wasn't the worst part of the story.

I woke up in an unknown place, in a stranger room- my surrounding was unfamiliar to me.

The dress was still on me except for my shoes, I was barefoot. I took blankets away from me and walked toward the door.

I don't remember how I got here in the first place. The last thing that I recall is being at the bar and having drinks with Lillian and further from that nothing.

I was closing the door of the room when I turned around and all of a sudden I crashed in someone's back. I looked up and was met with blue familiar eyes that stared back to me amusingly. Harry was wearing black pants with Adidas sign on it while his chest was fully disposed of, making me droll at his perfect abs. His hair was slightly wet and messy, drops of water falling down his muscles. 

Damn, he was sexy and hot.

 I opened my mouth to say something but Harry beat me.

"Well, well someone is finally awake! and sober" He laughed while I on the other hand looked like a red tomato.

"How did I get here?" I asked in a low voice feeling completely embarrassed. 

"You don't remember?" 

I shrugged and mouthed "no".

"It was Josh who brought you here. He said you could barely stand and that he didn't know where you live so the best solution was to get you here" Harry finished off, his eye glued to my face.

"Oh," I murmured, not knowing what to say.

An unpleasant silence descended between us. 

Harry's amused facial expression soon changed into serious, his eyes staring intensively at me " Why didn't you return my calls? Are you still thinking about what happened on the beach that day?"

I didn't realize that I took a step back only when my back came in touch with the cold wall. I couldn't look at him.

I know what I did was wrong, refusing to answer his calls and texts but I needed some time to process it.

I do not like any type of violence, not even small ones.

I sighed " I'm sorry Harry but I needed some time. I hope you can understand me" I honestly said.

He took step toward me, placing both of his arms on each side of my body. He was only inches away, his body towering over my small figure. I could feel his breathing on my face, his nose almost touching mine.

My heart started bumping against my chest, feeling nervous because of our close proximity.

"I would never hurt you, princess" He whispered, his breath tickling my skin " I already told you that".

I slowly nodded, swallowing hard.

He was so intimate, serious, and scary at the same time. 

"Good, princess" He smiled and took a step back " Do you need a ride home?"

"Yes, please. But first I would like to thank Josh for taking care of me " I hesitantly replied and he nodded. 

"His room is at the end of the hall on the left side. I'm waiting for you downstairs" He replied and I nodded.

I turned around and walked toward his room.

I knocked twice before I heard him saying "Comm in".

My eyes immediately darted toward him. Only with a towel on it, he turned to face him. 

His eyes soon found mine, and I tried my best not to stare at his body.

What the hell is with these boys and wearing no shirts??

"Um... I.. wanted to say thank you for bringing me here. I appreciate it for taking care of me. I'm sorry for ruining your night " I said sincerely, a feeling of shame consumed my body.

" Don't worry about it. There is no need to thank me for doing it. After all, I had a lot of fun with you " He chuckled, his face lit up with a smile. 

My eyes whined from embarrassment " Did I say something shameful?"  I hope that I didn't!

He paused for second before answering " No, but you are funny when you are drunk" He grinned and I nodded. Great!

"Thank you, again " I replied. 

He ducked his head down. 

I turned around and I left his room. Going downstairs, I heard light murmurs in the kitchen only to find Harry, Vikk, Simon, Ethan and, JJ mutually talking.

"You could have told me you were here, I would have joined you in your sleep" Jj winked.

I laughed at his comment and gave him a light punch on his shoulders " You don't need my invitation, Jj. You could've joined me" I joked.

"Hey, will you join us on Wednesday and play Fifa with us?" Simon asked.

Before I answered, I thought about it " Yes, sure. Why not?" I smiled and looked towards Harry.

His eyes never left mine, a small smile was placed on his face " You know how to play FIFA?" he asked and I nonchalantly nodded.

His face lit up with excitement " I can't wait to see it by my own eyes"

I smiled at him " You will. See you, guys" I waved at them, and they all returned with "bye".

Such nice boys.

Harry took my hand into his and I realized that it started to be a habit of his.

I didn't mind it since it felt so good to be close to him even though we will never be more than friends.

xoxoxoxoxox

....and the eight chapter is done.

What are you doing during this CORONA quarantine?

I'm from Croatia and the number of infected people began to grow, again :(

Stay safe and healthy!

With love,

     ~BossMeBiatch~