Chapter seven ~18+~

JOSH'S POV

"Man, are you ready?" Elijah shouted from downstairs just in time as I grabbed keys for my car.

"Comming!" I shouted back and rushed downstairs where he waited for me with Calux and Sarah.

Elijah was my childhood friend, while Calux and Sarah were part of the youtube community and we have been hanging out frequently ever since we first met.

"I'm going to go with my car since I'll leave sooner than you guys" I replied, taking my jacket and walking toward my car.

"Where is Freya?" Calux asked and I only shrugged "Working"

The truth is, our relationship isn't that great as it was. My love for her is almost gone. The only reason why we didn't break up is that I want to find the right time and place to do it. 

From my side, she is only a woman that I have regular sex without romantic feelings.

"Let's go!" Sarah replied enthusiastically, throwing her arms up. Calux smiled and placed his hands around her waist while pulling her closer as possible.

After fifteen minutes we were outside the club, waiting in a big line to get inside.

The music and voices of the people could be heard already from outside where we stood.

As we entered, the place was dark with sparkling light and a bunch of people were gathered in the middle.

We sat around a big table, Callux, and Sarah across me while Elijah sat next to me. We ordered our drink and started conversions about youtube stuff and this bloody Corona- Virus.

I looked around to see if I recognize any familiar face but my attention was captured by one petite and red-haired woman.

I recognize her immediately- she was Harry's friend, Ariel.

Her body was moving on the rhythm of the songs, her hair falling on her face as she drank her drink.

She was gorges- the tight dress was covering her figure perfectly, making every man look at her. Her curly cherry red hair framed her porcelain, beautiful doll face.

Now I understand how she wrapped Harry around her little finger without knowing it.

Boys were staring at her but she was in her own world while having fun.

"I will come back," I said, standing up and walking toward her silhouette.

When I came closer, I realized that she was with her friend. 

"Ariel? Is that you?" I asked just to be a hundred percent sure. 

She turned to face me, and I chuckled when I heard her friend saying that I'm hot. 

She wanted to take another drink but I grabbed it. She was already enough drunk and one more drink would be death to her.

"You are meany" She frowned, her beautiful lips placed in a tight line. She crossed her arms, making her boobs stand even more. I gave my best to look at her face- she was hot, gorges young woman.

"And you are drunk. I'm going to take you home" I replied, placing my arms around her waist and dragging her outside the club.

I didn't know where she lived but I knew that I couldn't let her stay any longer.

I chuckled every now and then to her comments- she was a piece of art. Unique and special in its own way.

She was almost asleep when I grabbed her in a bridal style and took her to our spare room in the Sidemen's house. Her friend Lily stayed with Elijah, Calux, and Sarah because I texted them to take care of her.

"Goodnight Ariel" I looked at her one more time when I caught her already staring at me.

"Goodnight Josh," She calmly said, closing her eyes. I was surprised that she even remembered me.

I turned off the lights and went to my room.

Switching the light on, I was surprised to see Freya lying on the bed completely naked.

Her dark brown eyes were staring at me with sexual desire and I knew exactly why she came here. Her legs were crossed and her breast was full on a display, begging me to touch them.

"Baby, I missed you soo much" She replied, standing up and walking toward me. 

She stopped just a couple of inches away from me, her hand already making its own way toward my pants.

"Don't!" I harshly said, making her flinch at my sudden behavior. 

She didn't back of, as her hand unclasped my pants. She was already on her knees, doing her work.

I was sick of this game, but I needed to get rid off of these feelings.

I grabbed her hair and harshly pulled her head toward my penis.

If she wants it, she's going to get it.

She was sucking hard while giving me a blow job. Her breast bounced as she moved down and up, her ass ready for me to take her.

In a quick movement, I placed us both on the bed, my body above her figure. 

"Fuck me, Josh!" She moaned, and it didn't take me long to enter her pussy.

"Yes, Josh!!" She screamed, making me going even harder.

She was moaning my name all over again, her pussy completely soaked in her sperm as I fucked her hard. I turned her around and entered her from behind.

My dick twitched at the sight of her tight pussy making me cum on her ass.

"Oh, Josh this was great" She smiled, and I nodded silently.

If she only knew who I was imagining, she wouldn't be so happy as she is now.

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Are these scenes to much sexual?

As I promised yesterday, I wrote another chapter.

Do you like others point of view?
Write down below your thoughts :)

Enjoy your day :)

With love,

     ~BossMeBiatch~