Chapter three ~ Dwayne Johnson?

ARIEL'S POV

I seemed shocked for a second but that emotion was soon taken over by the much stronger feeling- pain. I looked at my finger which was covered with red and faked blood as I stabbed myself on the spindle.

I looked into Lily's brown eyes and could see how much she enjoyed playing the role of a witch.

She was dressed richly, both her gown and mantle a rich black color trimmed in beautiful black fox fur.

Because of the demands of the choreography, I was wearing a huge red crinoline with a wide neck and elaborate sleeves. The costume was made with the highest quality fabrics and trimmings. A part of the decoration was realized by ‘drawing’ on the fabric with pearls and black netting. Everything was judged on elegance and grace.

My pained expression changed rapidly into nothing as I fainted on the bed. 

My coworkers started clapping and a small smile appeared on my face. We were practicing a performance "Sleeping Beauty" and I was given the main role.

I laughed when I heard shouts as "Great" and "Perfect".

My emotions were all over the place. I was finally happy and proud of myself.

This could really be a good life- I thought to myself.

"Princess, you have a natural aptitude for acting. I'm impressed" I looked on my left, looking for the source of the voice.

My eyes went wide as they landed on him.

What is he doing here?

"Harry?" My mouth went dry just looking at him. 

"No, I'm Dwayne Johnson" He chuckled "Suprised to see me here?" He asked taking one step towards me.

" Well...yes. What are you doing here?" I asked. 

I didn't realize that we were left alone since no one was on the stage.

"I wanted to see you" He answered as it was the most obvious reason for him being here.

"You could just text me or call me. How did you get in? The theater is closed for an audience" I declared.

He shrugged " I have my ways of getting what I want"

He took step toward me until he was just a couple of inches away. I swallowed hard not taking my eyes from him.  Why is he so damn sexy?

I wanted to untie the corset of the dress so I could take it off but I couldn't reach it. The corset was tied to the back of my dress. 

I felt a pair of hands gently untying it "Let me help you".

I could feel how close he was standing behind me. His breath tickled my neck and my bare arms were prickling with goosebumps, and a shiver ran through my body. I shut my eyes tight, trying to block out the sound, sound of my beating heart.

Why has he such an effect on me? What's wrong with me?

I looked back at his face and found him still watching me. His eyes changed its own color into the darker blue shade with little green around his black iris.

I couldn't take it anymore and I broke the silence.

"So? Can you tell me the REAL reason why are you HERE?" I respond, taking all the costume jewelry off of my fingers and arms. 

I walked behind the stage, where the table was placed with all the jewelry and accessories required for all performances.

I didn't need to turn around because I heard his footsteps following me.

"Be ready tomorrow. I'm picking you up" He replied.

I narrowed my eyebrows in confusion " What?-Why?" I asked confused.

"I want you to meet my friends" He replied casually, leaning on the door frame " We are going to the beach which is not far away from here and I want you to come with us".

"Harry, I don't think that's a good idea. We know each other less than a week" I stated which was true- Even though we texted every day that doesn’t mean that I know him.

I don't feel so safe in the presence of strangers and life thought me to be careful- when you least expect it, someone can stab you in the back.

"Are you scared of me, princess? Don't you trust me?" He replied not taking his eyes off me, a tight smile glued on his face " You think that I want to hurt you?"

I didn't know what to say- Do I trust him? Can I?

I was so many times hurt, shattered, and broken with a life thwarted from what it could be. I may never have the chance to lead a normal life after everything I went through. I know I’m not the only one broken, but every pain is special and unique in its own way.

I didn't realize that Harry was already standing in front of me. He was waiting for my answer.

"Answer me" He retorted, grabbing my hand into his.

How could I say no to him when I feel safe around him?

"I trust you Harry" I answered, looking at our joined hand. It feels so good!

"Then be ready at 3 pm" He smiled, his lips kissing my hand. He was so gentle and polite at the same time.

He let go of my hand "See you tomorrow, princes"And with that, he left me with my thoughts swirling in my head.

Can I hang out with Harry like a friend or am I expecting something more? Maybe more than just a friend?

xoxoxoxoxoxo

The third chapter is done :)

I apologize for my mistake. As I said, English is my second language :/

How does the story sound to you? Do you want Harry's pov?

The next chapter I will publish during the next week.

Comment down below and VOTE :D

With love,
   ~BossMeBiatch~