Oh My!

POV: Marie

I couldn't believe what just happened. How was I not supposed to have sex till I get a job?! Cara was being unrealistic. Maybe I could live with it twice a week instead of all week. I may not have a threesome everyday but I get something in. But this is uncalled for! No sex at all? I mean she said I can go to one of those hotels or do it- myself. But that's boring. Shower sex is something different, special, and now it's being taken away from me.

Well, I suppose there's nothing I can do so I open the door to let Richard, Jessica, and Antonio in. This night will have to last.

"Hey guys! How're you doing?" I ask ready to stall it for as long as I can so I can relish the moment it does come.

"Hey, we heard your conversation with Cara, and we've all decided that we're not going to do the foursome until you get your shit together," Richard says in a stern tone.

"Wha- what do you mean? We always fuck! It's the whole reason why you're here!" I yell. How could they say this? I've been looking forward to it all week!

"Sorry hon but you need a job to pay rent. If you don't have one you'll get kicked out and we won't get to have shower sex at all!" Jessica says. Huh, she does have a point. But they heard Cara! She said this can be our last one!

"But Cara said this could be our last one!"

"Yes, but we now also know you're not the one that cleans up our jizz." Antonio says.

I can't believe this. Everyone in the foursome is ganging up on me. I bet they're gonna leave and fuck after too. So I do the only sensible thing and scurried out the door. I need to get myself a job whether I like it or not.