CHAPTER 2 THE MEET PART 2

TROY'S POV

This warm beautiful girl is my mate. She looks like she's a bit of a punk which is hot. "This prick is her mate, " I tell the dude infront of us. WAIT I CAN'T HAVE A MATE I'M THE BAD BOY PLAYER. "But I don't think she will be fit to be Luna so have her." I throw Sam into the dudes arms.

"ARE YOU CRAZY GET OUR MATE BACK OR I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!" That lady and gents was my wolf Black. "IF YOU ARE DOING THIS FOR THE REP I WILL KILL YOU. WE ARE THE STRONGEST MOST FEARED ALPHA IN THE USA AND WE NEED OUR LUNA!!!!"

"What do you mean not fit  for a Luna because I can bet I'll be a kick ass Luna, bitch." Sam sneers at me.

"I am our mate and alpha you are to respect me!" I yell at her.

"No I'm not your mate, or Luna, and this is my Alpha and boyfriend." She turns to the guy I passed her to and kisses him INFRONT OF ME!

"Two can play that game." I grab the blonde I brought and kiss her. Yes she was going to be my one night stand for the day. Uhg this is gross, girl dosen't know how to kiss.

"Sweetheart I'm not playing a game this is my hot Alpha boyfriend and I'm his Beta girlfriend." Sam replies.

"That's right babe now lets go." Says the dude.

MMM well looks like I'm going to have to break these two up then claim what is MINE!

"Ata boy" says Black.

A/N HEY SO SORRY I HAVENT DONE ANTHING IN TWO MOUNHS BUT THOSE WHO KEEP READING THANK YOU i LOVE YOU