Chapter 4 The Talk

Sam's POV

I'm at the park waiting for Tyler to come so I can give him the news.

"Hey Sam babe I'm over here !" I hear Tyler yell and then I see him on the highest hill.

"You can do this I believe in you" says my wolf Star.

"I know I can." I tell her.

"Hey Tyler you said you wanted to tell me something so you go first." I say when I reach the top of the hill.

"Sam we have been together through thick and thin. You are one of my best friends and I love you." I see him reach for his pocket and I can feel my self turn white. " Sam I rejected my mate for you so, will you marry me?" he ask while getting down on one knee. I look at him and see that he is serious.

"No I'm sorry I am breaking up with you.  So find your mate and try to get her back but we are not made for each other. I'm sorry. " I say.

"Is this about how you met your mate in the mall?! Well guess what to bad you are mine!" Tyler says getting up. He reaches to grab me but I pull away in time.

"No Tyler! We were never meant to be good bye!" I yell while running away. When I see that Lelo isn't here I start to call her.  BEEP BEEP! Goes a car horn and I see Troy's car. I get in and tell him to hit it. After a while I say "Thank you."

He just smirks saying "I've always wanted to save a damsel in distress from a bad guy." I just laugh at him.

"You'll find out soon enough that I can defend myself." I tell him.

That's all folks! Do you like tell  me. I'll see ya'll soon. Btw writing a new book with someone else it should be up soon. Bye Yari