CHAPTER 6

UNKNOWNS POV
Me and my mate are all alone in the pack house. We are both on the couch me under him and we are making out. "I love you" he whispered in my ear. I giggle and keep kissing him. All of a sudden the front door opens and my best friend comes in with her mate.

SAM'S POV
"OMG MY POOR VIRGIN EYES!" I yell as I see Lilo and her mate making out on the couch in Troy's Pack house.

"Don't worry my love that will me us in a few seconds," whispers Troy in my ear.

"Oh hey babe this is my mate Jake. Stitch this is my best friend Tiger," says Lilo in a happy voice.

I take a close look at Beta Jake and he look just like Lilo's type. Nice body not as good as Troy's though, Black hair with a blue streak, blue eyes, and a bunch of piercings . " What's up sugar puff?" I ask him.

"Not much Girl Scout. What about you?" He responds just as sash as I did.

Troy growls at him and tells him to respect the Luna. I just look at him and hit him.

"Well we shall see you later we are going to my room." Says Troy while pulling me up stairs.  Once we get there he says to me , "This will be our room one day soon and this bed will be the very one I make love to you on so that you may bare my pups." I just shiver because he speaks these words with some much care and sweetness that I want to have him now.

"Well let's watch one of favorite movies I say to him." With a huge smile and kiss his tasty lips. With that he smiles and we spend the rest of the day making out and watching movies like Grease, Mama Mia, Burlesque, and Pitch Perfect with me singing all the songs while Troy would join in or just smile at me.

A/N
YEAH I KNOW IT SUCKS BUT IM THINKING ABOUT TAKING THIS BOOK DOWN OR PASSING IT ON TO SOMEONE ELSE. I CANT THINK OF WHAT TO DO WITH IT BUT YOU KNOW WELL SEE YOU NEXT TIME.
PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUTS.
YARI