CHAPTER 5 - GETTING CLOSER

TYLER'S POV

I will get her back. She belongs to me and no one else. Blood will be spilled. Starting with Troy and anyone else who gets in my way. And when I have her I will punish her for what she did. But for now let me get some relief.

TROY'S POV

She's in my car. She is so beautiful. "Well if your not a damsel why di the ugly witch call me to be here ASAP?" I ask Sam. After she figures out who the ugly witch is she hits me.

Then she says, "First off Lilo is sexy and second she most likely has a plan."

"So why are you here and running like a mad woman?" I ask. She looks at me and hits me. "Stop that I'm driving." I tell her. She just smirks.

When she remembers my question she looks at me thinking if she should tell me or not. Finally she sighs and says, "Lets go to that Steak and Shake, I don't want to get into a crash because you're angry or happy." When we get inside a blond looks up and checks me out.

"Table for two please." I say. I look at Sam to see she is glaring at the blond. Sam then grabs my arm and puts it on her shoulders, making it look like I did it, and kisses my check. The hostess glares at her and says "Of course," and leads us to a booth. Once we get there  Sam sits on m lap and glares at the girl. Once she hands us our menus and glares at Sam, winks at me, and gives me the call me sign .

When she's gone Sam says "I don't like her." I grab her waist and put my head on her neck. "I don't like her either, but you are hot when your jealous." I say.

All she does is smiles and blushes. "Okay now why did you run out the park like that?" I ask.  Before she says anything a waiter comes and asks for our order. I get a chocolate shake with a bacon burger and fries, while Sam gets the same thing but with a banana shake. ( A/N my favorite is Sam's order:) )  Once he's gone Sam takes a breath and says, "Tyler asked to marry me."

 RED. All I see is red. "WHAT?!" I yell in anger.

"KILL HIM! MAKE HIM CRY IN PAIN! WAIT WHAT DID SHE SYA TO HIM?!" Black roars (his wolf).  Everyone is looking at us now but I really don't care.

"YOU ARE MINE! NO ONE WILL MARRY YOU UNLESS IT'S ME!" I roar. I pull her closer and start breathing in and out to calm down, but it doesn't work. She mumbles something under her breath and turns around on my lap to straddle me. The next thing she does is unexpected. She kisses me. I know it's to calm me down and it's working. I kiss her back taking control and putting my hands on her waist. Before it can go to far she pulls away from the best kiss ever.

"Damn babe, where di you learn to kiss like that?" I ask getting off topic but not forgetting. She just shrugs and continues. "So yesterday I decided to break up with him. I texted him saying we need to talk and he said to meet there. When I got to the park I saw him on the hill and went up. When I got there he asked to marry me. I said no because I wanted to get to know and be with my mate aka you. He got mad, grabbed my wrist, and started yelling at me saying that he rejected his mate for me. I told him to go find her and get her back. After that I ran and ended up here with you."

By the time she finished the waiter had came with our food and she was off my lap eating. I smile at her and say, "I like you being here, but to double check you said no to him right?" she just laughs and says, "Yes, I said no to him but that doesn't mean that I will just fall into your arms." She smirks.

I smirk back and say, "Good I like a challenge. Come on lets go back to my place." I grab her hand after paying and we go to my pack house to find the nastiest thing ever.

A/N

HEY I'M BACK AND IT'S SUMMER YAYAYAYAYAY. THE SONG IS WORTH IT BY FIFTH HARMONY. SUMMER YALL!