Chapter 17

#Author Note:- well readers  I just want to announce the story of Albert's past is officially started, so I'm going to tell it in present. I just want to tell you guys about Albert's life some more as we all can't able to see him in the future😢. And it won't take too much chapters#

Albert is one of the strongest and smartest student of The Royal Academy. Royal Academy is the top Academy for kins from the Royal family but it have very strict admission process.

The Royal Academy take exams before admission and also interview the kids and their parents. The Academy did not care if the person is a king or a commoner. Well yes the Academy is not only for kids of royalty but also for anyone who has knowledge and passion for learning.

The Academy always take children's of high IQ and best talents then polish them even further. The only disadvantage is the Academy don't take girls enrollment but the Royal family also don't care about it.

If anyone wants their daughters to study more than etiquettes they could hire the tutors from Academy but the tutors are available for only girls. Even the upper Royal families do not know why.

The Royal Academy background is more complicated as no one knows whose the person behind it but everyone knows that they can't afford to provoke that person.

Albert is the best student but loves to be low key, and unfortunately could not because of his extremely attractive and handsome godly face, and persona. Albert is a calm student, who never provoke anyone, until or unless someone dates to step on his boundaries.

Albert in the past has three best friends (they are best friends in the present timeline too)

Christopher is the youngest of them all by one year, the other two were also well known in the Academy as they both are prestige crown Prince's from the Royal families. The other two were younger than Albert by one and two months respectively

Albert's group was most well known and famous in Academy, as all four boys are top tier handsome boys as well as always git top four places in their academic studies.

Albert always comes first then below him comes his other two friends one after another there is no fix sequence for both, then comes Christopher. They are good at sword fighting, fencing, horse riding well basically......in everything. But Albert even suppresses his coach in sword fighting and fencing and even in hand to hand combat.

The names of the other two friends were Arthur and Edward.

Albert's father was a single parent, that is Albert loses his mother when he was five. The queen of Siberia, Albert's mother dies due to severe illness. Albert's father used to love his mother the most that is also the reason he never remarries anyone again even after Albert's mother passes away.

****

The end of the summer is near and the time to hold the grand ball of Royal Academy as well.

Just two days are left for the ball.

The group of four young handsome men around the age of 18 were sitting in the hall of their dorm.

The hostel of the Royal Academy provides one dormitory to four students. That dorm consists of four rooms which have a walk-in closet and study table, bathroom present inside. And a hall outside the rooms, everything arranged by the Academy.

Albert and Christopher were sitting on the large sofa in the middle of the hall, whereas Arthur and Edward were sitting opposite to them on chairs.

Albert is reading a book seriously with an expression clearly saying 'do-whatever-you-want-but-don't-disturb-me' while Chris is playing chess with Edward, and Arthur is giving them company.

After some time the game becomes more intense. Chris is focused on the chessboard waiting for his chance, he peeks towards Edward and saw that Arthur is saying something in his ear. Chris raised an eyebrow but decide to see what happens next then saw Edward had done with his chance.

The chance had made the game too difficult for Chris but it's not Checkmate yet. Chris said "hey brother Arthur that's cheating! you told the move to brother Edward"

Arthur said with a smile playing on the corner of his mouth "what?...when I didn't do anything?" then avoid gaze of fuming Chris. Chris exclaimed "stop lying! I saw it you said something into brother Edwards ear. hmph," he then turns to look towards Albert and said with a 'they-wronged-me' tone "brother Albert! see brother Arthur helped brother Edward, please help me with my chance"

Edward said, "but that not fare Lil brother Chris, well ok take brother Albert's help it won't be of your use anyway." Edward smirked. They all are like this, always loves to tease each other but not with Albert first he is older than all of them. Second, you could never able to get an expression other than calm water like one so where's the joy.

Albert didn't take his eyes off the book but said in his calm tone "move your Knight which is in another territory to the left side". Chris blink his eyes a few times but believe his Albert brother and move the chess piece as he said.

Seeing the result not only Chris but Arthur and Edward's eyes also become wide open in shock. Their expression was more like 😱😵 (ok that was lame, I know just continue)

Chris come back to his sense and said excitedly "Checkmate, yay! brother Albert, you are the greatest!!!"

Arthur said "brother how did you do that? you didn't even look at it once while we're playing"

Albert didn't reply just shrugged his shoulders and continue reading his book.