Chapter 15

*E/N: note for my self its original chapter (19+20). Don't mind me its just for reminding myself where I am. Enjoy ;)

Soon after the maid returns with milk bottle but looking a bit embarrassed by her previous thought. Carlos takes the bottle from her hand and signals her to leave.

He gives the bottle to Iris and she starts drinking milk, after some time she drifted back to sleep. While Carlos stares at her in her sleep.

After a while, his father's Butler- Butler Alfred come to inform him to come for dinner with his father and guests.

He again looks towards Iris sleeping figure, then nodded to Butler Alfred and left the room with him.

Carlos headed towards the dining hall, when he reaches there, he saw his father talking to his best friend Albert and mother talking to someone. He greeted the guests "good evening everyone".

Elisa reply excitedly, "oh my Eliana isn't he Carlos, oh dear come close to your aunt". He looked towards his mother who nodded in return, after that he heads towards the seat next to Elisa.

Elisa pat his head lightly and said "dear Carlos have you remember me, oh what a silly question I'm asking, after all, you are just three months older when you met me first. Ok so let me introduce myself. I am Elisa De Albon, Queen of Siberia and your mother's best friend and most likely closer than sisters"

Well, Carlos knows about Albert being his father's best friend but didn't know about his mother's relationship with his uncle Albert's wife. After acknowledge of there relationship he nodded but did not say anything.

But Elisa continued "you know what Carlos you are just half hand big in size back then and now look at you, you've grown up soo much" after saying that she pinch his chubby cheeks.

Carlos smiled and said "thank you, pretty sister"

"Oh dear, you are so cute and adorable, but I'm your aunt, so you should call me aunt, ohk. Eliana I'm going to kidnap him and take him to Siberia with me." Elisa said while looking towards Eliana.

Eliana reply "ok go ahead then I'm not going to let you take Iris with you, she's going to stay with me here"

Elisa said "now I have to think about it, but I really want to take him away with me....... Hump Ok, I'm defeated. Anyway, dear, you have to come to Siberia some time aunty will make sweets for you and you can play with Iris. Ahh, that reminds me where's my princess!?" she turned towards Albert to question.

Albert said teasingly "oh, now you remember about it" then everyone burst into laughter, While Elisabeth pouted and turned her head to the other side in anger.

Albert said "ok ok dear I'm sorry for teasing you. Iris was with Carlos in his room before. I think so she might be asleep already" saying this he turns his head towards Carlos and Carlos nodded in reply.

Chris said "don't worry sister-in-law I have already instructed a maid to be with Iris in Carlos room"

Elisa smiles politely and said "Thank you, brother-in-law, you are a very good uncle for my daughter" then turns toward Albert and said "not like some people, hump"

Albert said  dramatically "oh my queen that hurts you know and I have already said sorry for teasing you" everyone burst into laughter but only Carlos is silently eating as he can't able to understand what these adults were talking but actually he wants to return to his room and play with Iris.

Elisabeth said "ok, stop talking and eat now" and everyone resumes eating.

After dinner, Carlos rushed back to his room. While others went to the living hall.

Elisa said to Eliana "seems like Carlos like playing with Iris right  Eliana?"

Eliana reply "yes it seems so"

Then Albert said to Christopher "Chris, we have to leave tomorrow it's already been three days."