The Still small voice

Start from the beginning

"Wait what?" Anna said confused

"She's my new deputy." Graham said to Anna

Frowning Regina said "They say the Mayors always last to know."

"It's in my budget." Graham stated. 

"Indeed... Deputy why don't you make yourself useful and help with crowd control, Anna go over to Henry." Anna nodded and began to walk over to Henry, who also had Archie next to him.

Henry ran over to Anna and hugged her tightly, Anna smiled and hugged him back, just as Regina began her speech.

"People of Storybrooke, don't be alarmed. We've always known this area was combed with old mining tunnels, but fear not, I'm going to undertake a project to make this area safe, to rehabilitate it into city use, we will bulldoze it, collapse it, pave it."

Anna really hated that look Regina had, Anna didn't really get to think before Henry dropped her hand and ran forwards

"Pave it? What is there's something down there, what's down there?"

Regina immediately said "Nothing, now step back."

She stopped talking though as Anna grabbed Henry's hand and pulled him behind a car.

"Okay, what do you think's down there?" Anna said in her real voice, feeling comfortable using it with Henry.

"You believe me?" Henry said in shock.

"I may not remember much but I know now to always believe you, so what's down there?"

"I don't know but there must be something... wait a second." Henry creeped round the car trying to avoid being seen but his mum.

"Hey, Archie over here." he beckoned Archie to come over to where they were. Emma arrived shortly after.

"This requires all of operation Cobra."

"I didn't realise I was in Operation Cobra." Archie said quietly

Henry nodded "Of course you are, you know everything, we can't let her do this, what if there's something down there."

"They're just old tunnels," Emma objected

Henry shook his head and said "that just happens to collapse right after you get here."

Emma shared a look with Archie and Anna, "You're changing things... weakening the curse."

"That's not what's happening." Emma objected again.

Henry then said " Yes it is"

"Did you do anything different today Emma?" Anna said, Emma who gave her a confused look,

"Exactly, something made this happen." Henry joined

Emma simply looked down at her badge.

"Henry I told you to wait in the car." Regina said, walking over

The mayor moved Henry back over to the car as she said " Deputy, do your job."

Emma turned and walked off and Anna stood by Regina as she said "Madame Mayor can I have a word." Regina nodded and moved to the side 

"Regina listen you are playing a dangerous game here without even a glimpse in the rulebook." Anna said with a smile.

"Why did you say that?"

"You know why" Anna said in the real voice. "And by the way I hate the accent and the name."

"Dr hopper a word" Regina said bewildered, Reluctantly she said "Watch Henry."