He didnt care if you wanted him to stay away all he knows is he cant....no matter how much you push him away he will always be their by your side and he swore that to himself. The moment he found out how much you were hurting secretly.

He parked on the drive way and rush to your side carrying you bridal style. He runs to his front door as he ring the door bell. His mom answers the door. Shocked seeing you in his sons arms. He didnt waste a time before running to his room determine to get you dry so you wont catch a cold.

He lays you on his bed before he could run through his closet his mom came in.

"What is she doing here?" She ask him "No time mom. Please leave" He said the she smiled seeing how caring and worried he was for you. She walked out. He grabbed a tshirt and sweatpants. He changes you. He wasnt shy because he saw you just in your undergarments. He started to dry your hair.

"Why were you walking outside in the rain like that..You dont know how worried I was for you...No matter how much you push me away. I will never leave yourside" He kissed your forehead gently before leaving the room letting you sleep there.

●●●

"Guys wake up! We didnt find her last night! We need to now! Dad will kill us!" Namjoon yelled making everyone get ready and rush downstairs to discuss were you could be.

"Why did you leave her!?" Jin said getting crazy worried "Oh god. We know how much dad will get worried knowing she is the only girl in the family" Taehyung said as he tried to contact you again and again.

"Next time pair her up with us Joon!" Jin aaid shaking the younger "Before she got lost. We need to tell you something" Jimin said everyone listen. The boys tell the story about the incident they watch when they did to grab some clothes for themselves.

"What!? Oh god a boy then she gets lost. We need to find her ASAP!" Yoongi said panicking . They started to panick too.

●●●

You woke up to the sunlight coming in your room. You open your eyes and saw you werent in your room but another room. You started to panic knowing you might have gotten kidnap. You looked at your clothes and the  screamed as you werwnt in your clpthes from last night.

The door opened to show....Mrs.Choi?

"Omg Y/n sweetie what happened!?" She said going to you "M-Mrs.Choi? I-I what am i d-doing here..." You ask her "Oh honey. You fainted in the rain. My son saw you and brought you home. He change you into his clothes. i can see how close you are. He even told me stories about what you" She said smiling.

"S-Son?" You ask and she nodded "You know he said you are the most beautiful and cute girl he has ever scene. He also thinks you are so cute for being shy. He even said you fit his Ideal Type" Mrs.Choi said chuckling making you smile that someine thinks about like that about you.

"Im not even beautiful" You said looking down your lap "Oh sweetie dont say that. You are beautiful. When you and your brothers came here. My Husband said you were a beautiful cute girl. he even said he remindes you of me" Mrs.Choi said

"Dont bring yourself down. You cant meet my son because he went somewhere with Mr.Choi. you better go home. I can tell your brothers are worried because thet have been screaming and heres your dress and clothes. i dried it up because it was soaking wet last night" She said making you bow you head.

"Thank you for taking care of me...Thank you so much....P-Please tell your son Mrs.Choi that i said thank you-" She cuts me off "Oh call me Auntie. You are like my daughter now. Go ahead" She said you stood up and bowed one more time before going down. This house like yours same model.

You got out and runned to your house. you walked in and your brothers rush to you and hug you.

"Where have you been? Its 1:00 already. Why werent you at the mall?" Hoseok bothered you with questions. You told them about what happened.

"I am so thankful to Mrs.Chois son. We will thank them soon but we need to get ready for the anniversary. Y/n your lunch is on the table eat, shower then get ready. Lisa will come for your make up" Namjoon said as all of you rush to your room. You just wondered.

"Who was Mrs.Choi's son? She never mention his name onces"