chapter 18

Dillon's POV

I looked at Taylor and smiled.

"Of course I'll be your boyfriend Taylor," I said.

He grinned and tackled me on the bed so he was hovering over me.

"I love you," he said and pecked my lips.

"I love you too," I say and kiss his cheek.

He collapsed next to me and sighed.

I looked over at him and he was staring at the ceiling with a blank face.

"What's wrong Taylor?" I ask.

"I can't believe I was ever a homophobe. I never knew what I was missing out on," he said.

"Everyone changes, Taylor. You already did," I say.

He nods.

"I guess."

I felt my phone vibrate. I picked it up and looked at the ID.

Matthew

I looked at the text and it read:

Hey Dillon it's been a while mind if I come over for a little while? :)

I responded back:

Ya of course you can Matt

I locked my phone and set it down next to my arm on the bed.

"Who was that?" Taylor asked.

"Matthew. He asked if he could come over," I said.

"Oh okay. Is he?"

"Yep."

"Cool."

"Yea."

I heard a knock at the door.

"That's probably Matthew. I'll get it," I say and jump out of bed and sprinted down the carpeted staircase and to the front door.

I opened it and saw a guy standing there. Defiantly not Matthew.

"Who are you?" I asked suspiciously.

"No time for that. Do you know Matthew Espinosa?" He asked worriedly.

"Yeah I do, why?" I asked, getting kinda worried.

"He's in the hospital. He got into a huge car accident and needs help." He says and I saw tears going down his face.

"Oh God. Y-yeah hold on a second," I say and close the door running upstairs.

I opened my bedroom door and saw Taylor sitting up at the edge of the bed.

"Taylor!" I say.

He looked up at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked with a worried expression.

"It's Matthew. He got into a car accident and he's in the hospital. We need to go right now," I say quickly.

His eyes widen and he gets up.

I turn around and run downstairs and I hear Taylor running behind me.

I open my front door and the guy was still there pacing back and forth and his head in his hands. His head shot up when he saw us.

"Hurry," he said and ran to his car.

We followed and got in.

He drove at lightning speed to the hospital and the whole time I prayed 2 things. One that we wouldn't get into a car accident and two that Matthew was okay.

We got to the hospital and quickly got out and ran into the building.

The guy ran to the front desk and I heard him ask what room Matthew was in.

"Room 402."

We rushed upstairs and looked for room 402. I looked from left to right. 397, 400, 401, 402!

"Right here!" I half-yelled.

They both turned to me and I opened the door but a nurse pulled me back.

"Sir, you cannot enter this room," she said.

"Why not?" I said.

"There is a severe surgery going on in that room at the moment for patient...," she paused and looked down at her clipboard. "Matthew Espinosa."

"Surgery?" Taylor said.

"Yes, he has gotten into an extremely bad car accident. We got to the scene just in time. He was lying on the road with a pool of blood and we got him here safely, fortunately. He is, at the moment, in brain surgery. He cracked his head open. And I'm sorry to say, he may not remember anything when he wakes up. Or any of you. But let's hope for the best, shall we? Are you guys related in any way? If so, tell me how," she said and clicked her pen and turned to a different page on her clipboard.

She looked at me.

"Friend or brother to Matthew Espinosa?"

"Friend," I said.

She looked at Taylor.

"Friend or brother to Matthew Espinosa?"

"Friend, I guess," Taylor said.

She looked at the guy, who I still didn't know the name of.

"Friend of brother to Matthew Espinosa?"

"Both," he said.

She nodded and wrote it down.

She looked at us.

"I will inform you guys when the surgery is done," when said she turned and walked away.

I turned around and looked at the other two boys. I saw the guy rubbing his face and running his hands through his hair and I saw some tears going down his face.

"Let's go," he said and walked away.

I looked at Taylor then walked after him and Taylor followed.

We walked out and went into his car. We drove in silence until we got to Taylor and I's apartment.

Taylor and I got out but I walked over to the guys window and tapped it. He rolled his window down and looked at me.

"Hey, you know I'm sorry about Matt. Just letting you know I'm here when you need to talk," I say.

He smiled.

"Thanks," he said.

I nodded.

"Oh," he said.

I looked at him.

"I'm Nash by the way,"

"I'm Dillon."

He waved and drove away.

**********A/N

hEY

how did u guys like this chapter?

and btw sorry I haven't updated in a while.

IM DOING great now soo :)

Hope you guys liked this chapter.

Love u guys.

Goodbye meh lovelies