chapter 5

Taylor's POV

I quickly pulled away, I didn't want it to seem like I liked him, which I didn't. I absolutely hated gays and lesbians. They disgusted me. I didn't want it to seem like I was ok with it.

Which I wasn't, of course.

Dillon put his hand on his lap awkwardly.

I cleared my throat and we drove in silence till we got to our apartment. Once there, I got out and Dillon followed me into the house and I set the keys down on the counter.

"Hey Taylor, wanna do a younow with me?" Dillon asked.

I nodded.

"Yeah, sure."

We headed upstairs and Dillon set everything up. I sat on his bed and he sat next to me.

"3......2......1.. start," Dillon said.

We immediately got 100,000 views after 2 minutes.

"Alright, ask us questions and Taylor and I will try our best to answer them," Dillon said. I nodded in agreement.

(Again, made up names)

"@fvckyadillon: are you guys gonna make any more songs?" Dillon said.

"Uh we're working on some and they'll probably come out in late November," I answered.

"@all4caniffx: are you guys ever gonna date?" I said.

"Uh I don't think so. I'm a homophobe so, sorry daylor shippers," I said.

Dillon looked down and started playing with his fingers.

"@pimpyrupp: aww come on at least kiss dill on the cheek!!" I said.

"Fine. Only for you daylor shippers out there," I say.

Dillon immediately looked up at me. I wrapped my arm around his neck and kissed his cheek. I left my lips there for a second and then went back to my previous position.

"Happy?" I say.

"@espinosabmybve: OMG THAT WAS ADORABLE #daylor !!!!"

"@PrincessCvniff37: OH MY GOD OTP"

"@slaydallas4eva: DAYLOR DAYLOR DAYLOR DAYLOR"

Dillon smiled.

"Tell you what. If Dillon gets 200k votes then I'll kiss him," I say, even though the idea of kissing a boy absolutely disgusts me and makes me wanna throw up.

Dillon's face lightened up.

"Like it up," Dillon said.

We immediately got 199k and then 200k

I turned to Dillon. He looked at me.

I again wrapped my arms around his neck and did something I never thought I'd ever do. I kissed him. We pulled away after 2 seconds and the comments started blowing up. That was weird. I had just kissed a boy which happened to be my best friend.

And I kinda liked it.

*********A/N

hEY

what do ya think of this one?

nah or yah?

who ships #daylor ?? I know I do.

VOTE AND COMMENT

shoutout to @HaaronxShaylor and @kylee183 (<again)

ILYSM 💖