chapter 7

Taylor's POV

I woke up to a weird sound coming from Dillon's room. It sounded kinda like a...... moan?

I groaned and sat up. It was no use to going back to sleep and I kept hearing that. I got up and sleepily walked to Dillon's room.

When I walked in I saw Dillon sitting up.

"Hey what's going on it's like 2 in the morning," I asked.

His head shot up.

"N-nothing, just a dream," he said.

I yawned.

"Yeah yeah, just try to keep your moans down a bit. I'm trying to sleep," I smirked.

He blushed.

"Night Dill," I said.

"Whatever, night."

I groggily walked back to my room and fell on my bed and instantly went back to sleep.

**

I woke up and was blinded by the sunlight coming from my window. I quickly closed my eyes but opened them again seconds later and got up. Thoughts from yesterday came to my mind. I almost threw up at the thought of when I kissed Dillon. Never in my life would I have thought I would've kissed a boy. Never. And to add to that, I kissed my best friend. Gross.

I walked downstairs and saw Dillon sitting at the island eating an apple. His head turned to me when he heard me go down the stairs.

"Hey," I said and headed for the kitchen.

"Hey," Dillon said.

I opened the refrigerator and got out a banana and started to peel it. I took a bite out of it.

"So, how was your sleep last night?" I said, referring to Dillon's dream.

He looked at me and shrugged.

"It was ok."

"What was your dream about?"

"Nothing."

"Then why were you moaning then?"

"I don't know."

"Did you meet a girl and she was in your dream?"

"What? No."

"Then what was your dream about?" I asked again.

"I said it was nothing."

I sighed. He wasn't gonna tell me.

Dillon has been acting strange around me lately and he has pointed out that he does not like girls what so ever so his dream probably didn't involve girls.

Then a thought occurred to me. One that I hope is not real.

What if Dillon liked me?

I could test him.

"So, speaking of girls, I've got one on my mind," I said. This was the start of seeing if Dillon liked me. I was gonna see his reaction towards my statements.

He looked at me and started fiddling with his thumbs.

"You do?"

"Yup."

He played with his fingers for a few minutes then looked up at me.

"Who is she?" He asked.

"Her name is," I paused and thought of a name, "Kylee. She's like smoking hot."

I saw that his eyes had turned a little darker.

"Oh." He said.

"Well, I'm gonna go for a walk. Alone," he said while getting up and throwing his apple core away and getting his shoes on.

"Okay?" I said.

"Bye." Dillon said and walked out the front door.

This is weird. It kinda does seen like he has some sort of interest in me. I'm just hoping not. I can't imagine my best friend seeing me as more than a friend.

He wouldn't do that to me anyway, he knows that I'm a homophobe.

*******A/N

hEY

first off.....

HAPPY FERKING HALLOWEEN

AND SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT

so any whale

theres this guy at my school who is like my best friend he was like the only guy that actually talked to me and he gave me his number today and he said this to me ; "just saying you have a really pretty smile." And I said thank you and he said :" anything 4 u 😉" and I was like awwwwwwwwweeee

anyways you guys didn't need to know that but just wanted to throw that out there.

GOODniGHT meH lovEliEs

And HAPPY HALLOWEEN🎃🎃🎃🎃