chapter 6

Dillon's POV

"If this gets 200k votes, I'll kiss Dillon."

My head shot up and my heart beat sped up. I needed these votes.

"Like it up," I said.

In less then 1 minute, there was 200k votes. I smiled.

I looked at Taylor and he wrapped his arms around my neck and I felt his lips against mine. The kiss was magical. I never wanted to let go. I finally got to kiss my one true love.

But sadly, all good things come to an end.

Taylor pulled away and folded his arms.

I couldn't stop myself from smiling. That was the best moment of my life.

Taylor and I kept the younow going for a few more minutes then I got off.

Taylor went to his room and I stayed in mine. I laid on my back and stared at the ceiling. I couldn't stop smiling. I would do anything just to have the feeling of Taylor's lips pressed against mine again.

I went under my covers and felt myself fall asleep.

**

I sat on the couch in the living room, watching the 2nd season of Breaking Bad. Taylor walked in and took the remote from next to me and turned the tv off.

I looked up and him.

"Hey baby," Tay said.

What?

"Hi?" I said, confusion dripping in my voice. I had no idea what was happening.

He sat down next to me and pulled me on his lap.

"I know you like me too. Don't worry, I'll take good care of you," Tay said while rubbing my back.

I was so confused, but excited too.

Taylor pressed his lips to mine. I kissed back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I tangled my fingers into his hair. He started to pull off my shirt.

I quickly woke up, my breathing heavy. That was just a dream? Damn. It felt so real. I heard footsteps down the hall and the click of a light switch. Taylor walked in.

"Hey what's happening its like 2:00 in the morning," Taylor said, his voice raspy.

"Nothing just a dream," I said.

"Ok. What happened in it?" He asked.

"Uh I don't know, nothing?" I said.

"Mm hmm. Yeah, just try to keep your moans down a bit. I'm trying to sleep," Taylor chuckled.

My face turned beat red. I was moaning?

"Whatever. Goodnight," I say and lay back down.

"Night, Dill."

I sighed.

This was gonna be a long night.

*******A/N

hEY

what do you think of this chapter?

juicy or nah

THE FEELS MAN

WELP

GOODNIGHT MEH LOVELIES

HAVE UNICORN AND DAYLOR FILLED DREAMS.