chapter 10

{ before I start, the picture above, the drink Taylor is holding is what he wants dillon as ;) }

Taylor's POV

I walked back to my room, feeling kinda out of it. I don't know why I was feeling so sad, but I was. I trudged into my room and plopped onto my bed. I soon fell asleep. I woke up to someone tapping my shoulder.

"Taylor?" I heard someone sniffle.

Dillon.

I opened my eyes, rubbing the sleep out of them.

"Dillon? What's wrong?" I said while sitting up.

"Night terror," he said.

Dillon has been having these things called night terrors where he has extremely bad nightmares and wakes up screaming. I told him to come to me if he has them to come to me.

"Oh, do you wanna sleep in here?" I asked, still kinda sleepy.

"With you?" He said while looking in my eyes.

"Ye- wait, a boy sleeping with a boy in the same bed? Can you sleep on the ground?" I said, kinda harshly.

He looked at the ground.

"Oh. Yea I guess," he said and got a blanket and a small pillow from the floor and laid his head on the pillow and pulled the blanket over his body.

I laid back down and was about to fall back asleep when I heard sniffling and the ruffle of a blanket. I looked over at Dillon and said him, asleep, rolling around with tears strolling down his face. I know what happens when this happens. He doesn't wake up unless I do something that do the trick.

I jump out of bed and onto the floor next to Dillon and start shaking him.

"Dillon? Dillon wake up," I say and shake him more.

He doesn't wake up and keeps crying.

"Dillon wake up. Please," I say and shake him as hard as I could.

I took his hand in mine and held it there. He slowly opened his eyes.

"Taylor?" He said.

"I'm here, you're just having a night terror," I said and rubbed the back of his hand.

"Can I sleep with you, please?" He asked.

I looked to the side. Dang. This was a hard decision. But if it's for my best friend, I guess I'll do it.

"Yeah. Sure."

I got up and Dillon followed while I got into bed. He went in next to me and pulled the covers over him.

"Thank you Taylor. Good night," he said.

"Your welcome. Good night Dillon," I said and closed my eyes.

Right before I fell asleep, I could've sworn I heard Dillon say something.

"You're my everything."

********A/N

hEY

I am sooooo exhausted I've been helping my aunt move stuff ALL DAY LONG FOR 9 HOURS.

9 HOURS!!!!!

well I just got home and stuff and I finished this chapter because why not.

so

here's an update!!

GOoDbyE MeH loVELieS