Chapter 34

I was completely shocked to my core. Why here? Why now after all these years?

"Ciao Topolina." He said with a thick accent as he casually walked into my home as I still stood their shocked.

(Little mouse)

"Vi, what's taking you so long-" said Sophie but once she saw his face, "Oh, holy fucking shit!" She screamed which caused everyone to rush into the entrance hall.

"What the fuck is this asshole doing here!" Yelled Hunter when he saw Rafael.

The loud sound of Hunter voice drew me out of my shocked state and I automatically slipped into my panic state.

"I think if we are quiet and don't move, he will go away." Whispered Sophie out aloud in my ear which caused me to let out a chuckle.

8 drink Sophie.

"Guys can you all give us a second, I would like to talk to Rafael so why don't you all sit down in the living room and we will join soon." I told them as I finally closed the front door, they all reluctantly left and Hunter had to drag a very annoyed Eric away.

«Hunter's POV»

"Who the hell is he." Eric asked angrily.

"Uhm...well...he..." I stuttered not truly knowing what to say.

"They are like Rachel and Ross." Said Sophie giggling.

8 drinks Sophie.

"Or Selena and Justin." Said Ethan.

"What?" Asked a very confused Eric.

"What he means is that they history, a on and off relationship." Said Ella laughing as she sat on the sofa sipping her wine.

"They were, well we all were besties in Italy."said Sophie slurring a bit.

"How about we pick up a glass of wine and watch tv." I told Eric calmly but I actually was furious that Rafael would show up again after what he did to Violet.

I was there, I know how deeply he hurt her and I wanted nothing more than to punch all his fucking teeth out.

¥ Flashback ¥

This loud ringing of my cellphone woke me up, "what the fuck?" I mumbled as I checked the clock on my pedestal it was almost 8:00, when did I fall off to sleep?

"Hello?" I answered in a sleepy voice.

"Hunt..." said a sad voice sniffing.

Vi...

"I'm on my way." I told her as I quickly got ready to head out.

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

I

sat in Central Park on a bench sipping on a S'mores Frappuccino and holding Cordusio for Violet.

I heard the cracking of dry leaves and looked up to see Violet with red puffy eyes, putting the cups down on the bench and walked towards her. She rushed into my arms and I began to ran my fingers through her hair as she softly cry on my shoulder.