Chapter 59

《 Olivia's POV 》

" Hey, can I please have 2 cups of coffee?" I asked the barista.

I handed her the money but just before I took the cups from her, my phone began to ring loudly.

"Hello, Father. I said as I answered my phone.

" Olivia, Do you know where Lillian is ?" He asked urgently and I sensed something was horribly wrong.

"She is with Violet, I'm at the coffee shop next door..." I said worried.

"Okay, get back to her now! I alerted the hospital as well as the police and  Eric is on his way." Instructed my father in a matter of seconds.

I turned around and began sprinting towards the exit, " Your Coffee!" Shouted the barista but I was out the door in an instant.

I got to the elevator but it was on the 20th floor going up, I knew that if I waited it would take too long to reach Violet. I decided to run as fast as I could  up 7 flights of stairs, until finally I reached Violet's room and saw the hospital security breakdown her door.

《 Narrator's POV 》

The room was tense and Violet trembled to the ground with her hands on either side of her head. Her tears pooled out of her eyes as her life began to unravel.

Lillian smiled triumphantly, everything she ever desired had finally came true. She cocked the gun and pointed it in the direction of Violet. Violet tucked her body against the wall and placed her hand on her knees and cried silently. Just as she was about to pull the trigger, the door flew opened and security guards charged in.

"Put the gun down!" Yelled a guard as he pointed his gun the the direction of Lillian.

She turned towards the men and panic set in her eyes for her despicable plan, was not complete yet.

She faced Violet once more and made one last desperate attempt that was purely driven by her irrational need for revenge, but a guard tackled her and tried wrestling the gun from out her hands causing a bullet to hit the ceiling, the guard pulled the gun from out her hands.

《 Olivia's POV 》

A loud gun shot when off, startling everyone on the floor. I rushed in Violet's room, pushing past a guard by the door but pulled me back out, "I am her sister! Let me in!" I yelled angrily as I wrestled out of his grib and ran to the corner of the room where Violet was.

"Oh no honey." I cried as I crouched down in front of her and lifted up her face in my direction. Her dull eyes stared back at me before they closed and her head fell back against the wall.

"Vi!" I cried as I held her in my arms but my heart stopped when I felt her dam shirt that was coloured with blood.

"Help!!!" I yelled loudly as I hugged her head against my chest and sobbed.

A few seconds later, the doctors rushed into see to her and I was asked to step out.

I walked out and saw the guards had my mothe--no! Lillian, over th the police. It took ever bit of strength I possessed, not to go and scream at her for what she did.

I wiped a rebellious tear  off off my face before walking towards her," How could you do that to my sister, your daughter?" I asked heartbroken.

Her eyes darkened as she yelled as me like as crazy woman, "That bitch is not my daughter!" That was the last thing she said to me before the cops dragged her away in handcuffs.

I was absolutely stunned at what I had just witnessed.

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

I sat in the corridor outside Violet's room with Eric as we waited for the doctor to fill us in on how she's doing.