Chapter 22

Song of the chapter - someone you loved by Lewis Capaldi
——————————————————

" You could have at least let me go home and change." I said as I jumped out the car.

"Stop nagging. Now let's go." he said grabbing my hand as he pulled me towards the beautiful elegant mansion.

Before Eric could knock on the door it flew open and a familiar man drew him into a hug

"It's so good to see you buddy." said the man.

"James!" said Eric in a happy voice,"Violet this James, one of my best friends and James this is my wife, violet." said Eric as he pulled me out from behind him.

"Hi..." I said awkwardly waving.

Oh God why was I birthed like this?

Just before I could finish the mental torment, I noticed another familiar face.

"Hey, this is my wife---" Just before he could finish his sentence we cut him off.

"Violet!"

"Rosalie!"

We both shouted to each other as we ran up to give each other a hug.

"Know wonder you look so good Eric, you married to such an amazing woman." she said causing him to nod.

"Awe, that so sweet. Thank you by the way for having my back at that gala."
I said sincerely.

"No problem. Just protecting a friend." she said with a smile yet the men remained in the dark, giving us confused looks, " We met at the gala and became good friends."

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

I sat in a fancy patio chair outside after we all had supper, as Rosalie showed me their old college photos.

"Eric has always been the worst type of men."

"The worst type?" I laughed.

"Ya, the ones that are handsome and they know it so they abuse their charm." She said causing me to laugh more.

"Who is this? She looks very familiar." I asked pointing at the beautiful raven head with striking blue eyes whose hands were snaked around Eric as they both smiled in the photo.

"Oh, that's Veronica.. The reason why she looks familiar is because she was the one sitting next to Lydia."

She's 'diane' !

"Eric's ex-girlfriend. They used to go out in college but they broke up one year after he took over his father's business." she explained.