Chapter Thirty-Nine: More {Cole}

The day passes in a blur. With questions from the production staff and trying to pack my things and then nearly missing our flight... It's been overwhelming for the last twenty-four hours. I'm almost jumping with anticipation as we near home.

As soon as we're back at Sebastian's house, I race for Ellie's room. I knock, waiting for her to answer before walking inside. She sits on her bed, laptop open in front of her. Once she realizes it's me, she freezes.

Just seeing her face has me aching to kiss her, but I refrain, waiting for her to react.

She closes the laptop. I don't move as she takes quick steps toward me, not even when she stands directly in front of me, our chests almost touching.

Ellie reaches up, arms looping around my neck and pulling me into a hug. This time, I move. I wrap my arms around her, holding her as tight as possible, unable to stop my laugh as I finally hold my girl in my arms for the first time in two weeks. I know she's probably struggling to breathe right now, but I don't think I could loosen my grip if I tried.

"What the hell? How... I-I can't even think," she laughs, pulling away. "What the hell are you doing home so early?"

"I got it."

Her face lights up even further, mouth opening.

"You got a contract?" I nod, biting my lip. "Cole, that's amazing!" She presses her lips to mine in a passionate, excited kiss. I couldn't stop myself from kissing her back even if I wanted to. No, instead, I tangle a hand into her long blonde waves, moving my other to her waist.

This is where we belong.

Her in my arms, and me in hers.

Her hands curl into my hair.

One tiny, small little tug is all it takes.

Then I fucking lose it.

She gasps against my lips as I turn us, pushing her back against the door and kissing her harder. A fire burns within me as I squeeze her hip with one hand, the other shifting to her throat, my thumb against her jawline.

As I splay a hand wide on her back, she arches into me, breathing harshly as we continue claiming each other's lips.

More. More. More.

Fuck, I want more.

I bite her lip gently, feeling her gasp. Our tongues touch, and I savor the feel of her in my hands, the warmth of her mouth on mine. Shivering in my arms, she fights but I dominate her lips, tongues clashing, hands searching.

I release her lips, placing a kiss beside them instead, on the corner of her mouth. Her ragged breaths are heavy in my ear, her fingers clinging to my shirt now.

I continue my path downward, placing kisses on her jawline.

The sound of someone knocking is louder than any noise I've ever heard, startling us both. Springing apart, I see Ellie's red face, swollen lips, and wide eyes. Both of us still breathing heavy, silence ensues.

"Come in," she finally says. Scarlet enters, smirking.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I just wanted to say congrats on the contract. I knew you guys would make it." I thank her, turning back to my girl. Ellie smiles shyly as Scarlet raises her eyebrows teasingly.

Familiar flames spread across my body as I think about kissing her again, taking a seat on the chair at Ellie's desk. Ellie and Scar talk, but I don't hear them.

I don't hear them because the world around me fades away as I think about Ellie.

Raising my eyes to her body, the flames grow higher.

Her legs are mostly bare, save for a pair of pajama shorts that come down to her mid-thigh. A large blue t-shirt rests on her form, a different one than mine. I desperately wish she was wearing mine.

The long blonde waves that fall down her back look so enticing to grab right now.

Can I kick Scarlet out of here yet?

The two look deep in conversation, but I focus on Ellie's lips. Thin, yet swollen lips talk to Scarlet, a small smile spread across them as blush dusts her cheeks.

The sight of Ellie has the fire burning so incredibly hot, I feel like taking an ice cold shower.

I look down to my feet, running my hands through my hair. Closing my eyes is a mistake because suddenly, all I can see is myself pushing her against the door again, kissing and licking and biting as she arches into me. I want to lay her on the bed and-

"Cole?" she says, laughing slightly. I raise my head, terrified she heard my thoughts. "You coming?" Sweet relief fills me as I nod, standing.

As we near the livingroom, I hear the rest of our friends gathered there.

"Are you ready to celebrate?" Asher grins, flashing a smile as he holds up his keys.

__________