{Chapter 18}

{Previously: "But there wasn't any trace of how or why you came to be here. Come to think of it, there was very little info about you at all since you vanished. People grown to believe you were some story to tell over a campfire."

I expected him to get snarky or furious or something but when he spoke '....Of course he would do that...' it sounded more, sadden. Or disappointed. There was a slight tug at my chest, I can't even imagine being nearly wiped out from existence.

Reluctantly, I remained silent for the remaining time I've walked.}

(PFFT IM BACK AGAIN. SKSKHEHEHEHEH OK OK IM SORRY FOR BEING GONE FOR ANOTHER LONG WHILE AGAIN. STUFFS HAPPENED! FATHERS DAY, FAMILY VISITING FROM OUT OF STATE, MY DADS BIRTHDAY! MY FRIENDS BIRTHDAY COMING UP TO LMAO.

Ok I'm sorry you may go read now)

After taking two more turns I started narrowing down the turns I needed. "left, right. Then we should be at the point there the previous miners had left off." I mumbled to myself.

'You sure talk to yourself a lot'

"Coming from the one who refuses to speak to me majority of the time." I mumbled back before blinking at the fact I legit just talked back to a fucking god. A GOD OF DESTRUCTION AND PURE EVIL TOO.

He growls lowly before it faded into a sigh 'Fair enough I suppose. But it isn't my fault you mortals can't hold a sane mind for more than 3 days.'

I raised a brow, I could totally just call out his ass for being a sociopath of a god and let him get angrier and do Notch knows what. But I should know better.

Ah fuck it I got nothing left to lose and he can't hurt me physically.

"Yeah, and how many times have you chuckled dark and grimly just by watching someone's life drain from their body?"

He chuckles, the usual dark one as always which all the more proves my point. Even though he scares me most the time, he's still some decent company.

So out of boredom and curiosity I muster up the courage to ask him. "So what made you decide killing and being pure evil was your thing?"

It was silent before he growled in a deeper demonic tone almost directly by my ear.

'That isn't any of your business, Bedrock'

My heart sank quickly and I could feel my face go slightly pale. He's really gonna give me a heart attack one of these days.

I lowered my head a little in slight fear before quickly changing my attention from him to something that stood ahead in my path.

A poorly patched area. Mostly covered with gravel and granite. I sigh, a little annoyed at the fact they tried to block out nearly half this place up with gravel. But a part of me felt a little uneasy with the wondering thought of WHY they covered it up.

Without a second thought or a chance for Herobrine to irritably tell me what to do, I stuck my torch into the gravel and dug through the it a little.

The gravel fell apart into cold hard chunks. My best guess was the water had froze the gravel together. But it was no matter cause the ice was mostly thin, leaving me capable of making a large enough hole for me to look through.

Upon looking through was pure darkness. As expected. The only light source here after all was my torch. I grab my torch and shunned it by the hole in hopes to see any further.

I could faintly see the floor and the walls as it slightly glowed the orangey color of the fire. But I was still unnerved with the fact it was so dark. Then that horrible heavy feeling in my chest occurred.

It felt like my heart was quickly sinking like one would when caught by the magma bubbles of the ocean. Those are pretty dangerous come to think of it. I've heard stories of entire ships getting pulled to the bottom because of those things.

I took a step back and breathed heavily. I was rethinking my decision in picking this area. And for Notch sake the fact that there's a chance that Herobrine's stronghold WONT be here makes me wanna scream of fear and frustration.

'What are you waiting for? Break the gravel down so you can climb through'

"Hero..."

I uttered a little.

"Can you, maybe, go through there and see what's going on in there. I want to see if there's any more walls like these that I would need to prepare for." I explained in a effort to hide the fact that I really just wanted him to check and make sure there weren't any monsters that were over there.

Herobrine chuckles a little
'Not how it quite works Bedrock, I may be able to faze through walls but my vision is just as limited as yours'

"But don't your eyes glow??" I whined a little.

'They do, but ever since I've been sent to the Spectator realm my eyes are dimmed fatally'

"Wh- sent to Spectator Realm? Wait I thought you were in a stronghold.. and what's a Spectator Realm??"

'YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE SPECTATOR REALM IS!?'

His voices boomed in my head and I flinched back a bit as he continued 'THE REALM OF THE DEAD! THE ONE PLACE WHERE PEOPLE PLAY GAMES AND PERFORM RITUALS TO SPEAK TO THE DEAD! THE GHOST REALM'

"OK OK I GET IT!!" I yelled back. "JUST STOP YELLING! I FEEL LIKE MY HEADS GONNA EXPLODE WHEN YOU DO THAT!"

Just then there was a loud familiar metal clash coming from the other side as some access gravel fell and landed on the torch, making it go out, and allowing the darkness to engulf me.

(Oooo spooky time. Hhhhh 2 am fuel really got me beat. Ok Imma sleep sleep sleep bai)