{Chapter 19}

{Previous: "OK OK I GET IT!!" I yelled back. "JUST STOP YELLING! I FEEL LIKE MY HEADS GONNA EXPLODE WHEN YOU DO THAT!"

Just then there was a loud familiar metal clash coming from the other side as some access gravel fell and landed on the torch, making it go out, and allowing the darkness to engulf me.}

(I just realized, when I do the previews for the previous chapters. I either put "Previous:" or "Previously:" lol and the fact I just noticed that makes me wonder what other strange habits I have I haven't noticed yet)

"AAAAAHHH!!!"

I let out a terrified scream when the light went away. My scream echoed around me as I fell backwards onto the floor. I began to crawl back as I could hear shifting and scratching coming from in front of me.

The rational me tried to keep me reminded that the walls were blocked by gravel and ice so whatever was making the noise couldn't touch me....

Yet..

But the panicked side of me kicked in and screamed that SOMETHING was coming to get me. Even though I was terrified, I wished my legs would let me get back up and bolt the hell out. Which all the more made me more terrified.

I crawled back against the cold stone wall and started to breath erratically. I've said this before and I will say it again. I hate the dark. HATE IT.

I brought my knees up close to my chest and I held my hands over my head as the scratching seemed to get louder. I whimpered quietly as Herobrine's voice seemingly muffled, echoed in my head.

'BEDROCK! LISTEN TO ME! STOP COWERING AND LIGHT ANOTHER TORCH!'

He spoke with a angry tone which unfortunately made me EVEN MORE UPSET. I turned my body to the side, hoping that I just turned away from him.

'ARE YOU IGNORING ME?'

He growled seemingly directly I front of my face. I opened my eyes and just before I was gonna give him a piece of my mind I saw a faint blue glow beside me on the wall. When I looked over it was those all too familiar eyes of Herobrine's.

I yelped and pushed away from the wall before the eyes disappeared. Herobrine growled with a annoyed tone.

'WHAT NOW?'

I stared into the darkness before speaking

"Look back at the wall."

'WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO GET AT-'

"JUST DO IT!"

I snapped at him. Which I instantly regretted because he let out a low growl. At least I hope it was from him. The growl sounded a little inhuman.

But little to no time the familiar eyes of his reappeared back on the wall, but somewhat fuzzy.

I stared at it for a moment, the faint glow lit a small portion of the floor. Just enough for me to see.

"Your eyes, there glowing, in the reflection of the ice on the wall!"

I sat up a little, the outline of his eyes narrowed as if he were giving me a look. Or at least I think he narrowed them. It isn't easy to tell.

"So what was it about your eyes not being able to glow in the dark?"

I said slightly smirking but stopped when Herobrine had turned his head, this time the faint blue glow was behind me implying he was close and looking in my direction.

'SHUT YOUR MOUTH BEDROCK.'

I shrinked back again but quickly looked over into the darkness. He seemed to noticed my change in attention as the blue glow moved to the floor near the gravel. I see my unlit torch laying half buried in gravel.

I crawl to the torch and quickly grabbed it. In very short time I pull out the flint and steel I had and quickly lit the torch.

Soon to my relief the torch came to life and lit the surrounding area. I could see, good riddance. But now what?

I starred at the gravel wall. The scratching and shifting got quiet.

"Perhaps we should look some place else? Yeah yeah I think that's a GOOD idea."

I quickly got up before turning around and started to leave but Herobrine spoke.

'LIKE HELL YOU ARE! IVE FOLLOWED YOU ALL THIS WAY HERE. WE ARENT TURNING BACK.'

"Oh come on! You seriously want me to risk getting killed in a mob infested mines that has a high chance of not even being anywhere near your stronghold!?"

He was quiet for a moment.

"Unless you REALLY want me to go in there and risk my life. Then you gotta be willing to help me out!"

'Stupid mortal, HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO HELP?'

"Well, I'm glad you asked."

I turn back around knowing full well I was facing him.

"The walls are coated with ice. Seeing that your eyes glow and reflect off it, you could use that and search the other side to make sure to area is empty."

He remains quiet for a while before I continue.

"You said you couldn't see in the dark right? Well as long as your near the walls the light will lead your way. Which would explain how you knew I was on the floor and not somewhere else."

'Oh I didn't need to see to know you were crying like a baby. I could hear you.'

"W-Whatever! If you want me to go in there then check it!"

He was quiet again, but in short notice he growled and grumbled something under his breath.

'Expect me in 5 minutes.'

He said as his voice seemed to get further away.

During the five minutes of waiting I began to wonder about the place he was talking about.

The Spectator Realm? What even is that? Judging on other descriptions he said, it sounds kind of like limbo or the world where the ghosts of unfinished business are.

Ghosts, then if that's where he's at. Then I wonder if there's other spirits there to company him. If I were to guess, yes, but those spirits are human and probably terrified of Herobrine.

'Alright.'

I looked up ahead when I heard his voice again.

'There's mobs that's for sure. But they all seemed to be attracted by each others sounds. Since they've been in the dark for so long there blind and mindless creatures. They won't even acknowledge my communication with them. And the reason they came over here now was cause of your screaming and crying'

"Your were yelling too!"

'But they cant hear me now can they?'

"......true. So, I'm guessing you want me to go in there still?"

'Yes.'

I sighed in slight annoyance.

"Alright, time to physically and mentally prepare."

(Ayyy finished this one quickly! Hope you like this chapter too and see ya around!)