Chapter Twenty Six

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Gay boy flip off boyfriend *world is shook*
Okay so I'm running out of ideas for this story so I might end it some point soonish if I can't think of anything. It's like, I have the whole plot of the story up, I just need to wrap it up. But I'm working on 3 or 4 stories at the moment so it's hard to keep up. Hope you all understand xx
-

The morning finally came, I woke up in Cartman's arms again then called the school that I 'didn't feel well and that I think Cartman caught it too'. They believed me, allowing us 2 days off. I went off to make pancakes for the two of us, a side of chocolate and strawberries waking up the other.

He sat at the table like a child, mouth drooling from the smell. I smiled down at him, kissing his forehead before giving him his plate. He tucked in, licking the plate clean once he was done. I ate at a slower pace, meaning that as I finished my 2nd pancake he had finished the batter.

"They gave us 2 days off." I spoke, eating a strawberry. "Do you want to do something? Go out for the day?"

"I was thinking we could go out for a walk or drive out to a field? I want to practice my photography then go print them out."

"You? Eric Cartman? Walk? Calm outing? Are you okay? Are you really sick?"

"Shush-"

"Do I need to take you to the hospital? I'll check you're temperature!"

"Kyle!" Cartman grabbed my wrists playfully, causing me to giggle. "I'm okay, look at me!" From my laughing, my eyes were glued shut, making him pull my body to his. When I finally did, I was getting kissed through our smirks. I kissed back, of course, then nodded.

"Yeah, let's do that. Are you gonna get dressed into something fancy?"

"I don't know. I mean, I'm just gonna take pictures of wildlife n shit."

"Could you take one of me? In a dress? The breeze rushing through my hair while my hot boyfriend takes the picture?" He thought for a second, startled when I teasingly dragged my finger up his chest.

"Uh- y..yeah. I could do that. You'd look good in a dress and a nice hat." I was only joking, but his voice was so genuine I was convinced.

"Fine, I'll go get it then." I quickly rushed to my room, instantly searching through my piles of clothes. Luckily, I did have a dress and a summer hat. The dress was a pastel pink, plaid patterned with a white accent with a mystical feel with some laces.
(If you play sims 4 with the magic expansion pack, you might get the vibe of it.)
Cartman walked up, watching me pack the outfit in my black backpack while also putting my own outfit on. He took it out, scanned it, then folded it back up. Was he okay? He's never acted this clean and sensible before.

He looked in his bag from downstairs, pulling out a shirt and jeans. I smiled, hugging him tightly. "What?" He asked in a concerned tone, tilting my head back to see my smile.

"I'm just happy I get to spend my whole day with you." He smiled too at that, kissing my head.

"Let's just get going, or we'll miss the faint sunrise."

"Alright, alright, don't rush a boy who's half naked."

"Those last 5 words were so sweet coming from you're mouth." I rolled my eyes, putting my shirt and tight denim shorts on before dragging him out. We drove peacefully to a nice, free field full of a couple cows. The house wasn't until another hour away, so we were good to stay without getting fined for trespassing.

Cartman pulled out his camera he had in a case then started shooting, taking pictures of the cows, field and the sky. I watched him with every interest, wondering why he took so long to take one shot. I guess that was the thing. Waiting for a fairly priced camera to focus then wait for the right moment.

"Do you need a new camera?" I asked, sitting on the ground beside his feet. "I could buy you one, I just noticed that it's a cheap one. I know how you like buying stuff. We could do that later as well."

"Sounds good. I'm just using this because it's all I had. I've been saving for a better one, anyway. If we go into town they might have one in a printing shop."

"What? A disposable one? I bet they just have crappy stuff in those shops."

"Nah, they probably have decent ones aswell."

"I guess you're right. What would I know."

"Hey, you said you wanted one of yourself."

"Well..I-"

"Put the dress on now, the sunrise is going! No ones gonna see, we're in the middle of no where."

"Whatever." I stripped down and got changed, walking before the camera anxiously. "So..just..stand? Spin?"

"No, don't spin. Jump on a cow and say 'yeehaw'."

"No!"

"I'm only joking. Just stand in the middle, looking straight forward then to the side. You've got a gorgeous side profile." Since I was 9 I was self conscious of my nose and side profile. It was weird hearing someone say that, let alone Cartman. I did as he said in silence, giving a few soft, free facial expressions before he told me to turn.

Once we saw a tractor come into our faint view, we ran as fast we we could back to the car. I got changed, yet again, while Eric was driving, listening to his small pants and random laughs. He loved doing wrong stuff, and that person in the tractor could have reported us by now.

"I love you." I said out of the blue, placing my hand on his; which was on the stick. "Never forget that."

"I won't. I just need to hear you say it everyday. I love you too."