Chapter Twenty Four

~~Skip to when the holidays over, i don't know what to write~~

Today was the first day of school again, plus the day Red and Bebe's tests came in to see who the father was. I put on a smart white shirt, blue jeans, black converse shoes and some light make up. As I had acne coming through, I got self conscious of it and hid it well.

I kissed my mother on the cheek and walked out with my coffee in a portable cup. Though it was September it was freezing as hell. I had my fingerless gloves and a scarf over my face but still it was horrible. My hoodie was fairly thick, but the breeze crept through the gaps.

I saw everyone at the bus stop, so I carefully ran up to Cartman and hugged the living shit out of him. He didn't see me coming, so he was scared out of his ass. "Morning babe!" I basically screamed, happy as I haven't seen him in the past week. He was busy looking after his mother who had gotten sick. She was luckily better, she only had a bad cold.

"Good morning pumpkin." He replied in a calm manner, that nickname coming from my hair. He was in his leather jacket, which had fluff on the inside. He had black jeans and a white hoodie underneath it. He didn't as get cold as me as he was bigger and kept warm on my hugs.

"Heya fellas!" Butters cheered, hugging me from behind.

"Threesome hug!" I gleamed, hugging both at once. Cartman rolled his eyes and groaned.

"Foursome!" Kenny exclaimed, hugging Cartman.

"Ugh...fivesome..." Stan groaned, hugging Butters.

"I missed you all so much!" Butters cooed, tightening his grip. "It's so lonely without everyone in one spot.."

"Everyone let go of me." Cartman grumbled, so everyone but me pulled away. "Anyway, you're dick anxious, Kenny?"

"Hell nahh!" Kenny brushed it off, obviously anxious. "Pshht, I bet Clyde's the father. Wait and see. Well..I might be Red's but as if I'm gonna take responsibility for it! But enough of me, you two get it on?" He pointed to me and my boyfriend. I grew red, shoving my face into Cartman's jacket. "Oh god, you did!" The brunette flipped him off, pushing me away softly as the bus arrived.

Yeah, we did. It was nice to say the least. But we agreed to make it every few weeks so we didn't get tired of it. It was harder for him because he was practically a male dog in heat. Unlike me, I was chill about everything and wanted to take things slow.

Cartman and I sat together on the bus, receiving smirks from Craig and Tweek. "Nice to see you two are still together." Craig spoke, playing with the blondes hair. "Being honest, I thought you would have broken up by now by arguing. But I was wrong, you two are like two peas in a pod."

"Well, what can I say?" I replied. "We're practically soulmates." Cartman suddenly reached for my hand, linking his fingers with mine.

"And that's how it's gonna stay." He added, kissing my hand. Tweek smiled at us before they turned to have their own conversation.

We got to school fairly soon, everyone gossiping already. God, what did we miss? The five of us waded our way through to our lockers, sorting out the new books we needed. We stopped when we saw Bebe and Red storming towards us. Both of us couples guarded the other while Kenny helplessly stood by himself.

The two shorter girls started crying, screaming and hitting him. Kenny looked down at them weirdly, entertained. "Wassup ladies?" He spoke stupidly, slicking his hair back.

"You got us pregnant!!" They both screeched, balling on the floor. He turned pale, backing away.

"Um..this isn't my time to get the blame. You, Bebe, go sleep with a bunch of men so my sperm will get overtaken and Red..abortion. Nope, not today!" He walked away, hands in air.

"Kenny McCormick!" Mr Mackey called up the corridors. Wow. This was entertaining. Stan has loosened his grip on Butters, but Cartman was still holding me as tight as ever. Mr Mackey looked at us in unbelief, but shrugged it off as he took Kenny over to his office for, as Kenny put it, a long tutorial on how to have safe sex. As if he was ever going to care.

As first period started, Kenny came back to just cower behind us four. The two girls were still hissing in his direction and throwing pens and pencils. I didn't feel bad for Kenny. He was a careless teenager, he deserved it. The girls might get abortions, but I highly doubt it for some reason.

It was soon enough lunch, then an assembly in the hall. Cartman and I brung our own food, still eyeing up the girls. They were all talking about the party, as basically every girl slept with someone. I wonder if anyone else was pregnant, they just don't know it yet.

Everyone else came over, receiving looks. "Don't worry," I spoke in the middle of my sandwich. "They just want Kenny's head on a wall. That's all."

"That's all?!" Kenny was obviously freaking out. It was the first time I've seen him like this, fully scared of a consequence. "I got two whores pregnant, I'm 16-"

"Stan's 17 soon!" Butters gleamed.

"Shut up! My parents are gonna kill me! I'm gonna have to file a restraint order. Yeah..keep the, bitches away from me..."

"We can hear you!" Bebe growled.

"You better fucking hear me! Every word is true, you whore! You were more sober than me, you chose to fuck me!"

"Guys..a little quieter..?" Stan whispered, literally everyone was staring at our table. "We're getting attention."

"Red, it's you're fault you got with me, you asked! Who was the one who fucked me with no protection by choice when we were together? Oh, you! Don't blame me, whores, I take no responsibility."

"I can't take this." Cartman spoke up, dragging me over to a table which contained wonder couple and Annie. Annie mainly hung out with them, they didn't want any of the drama either. We sat on the opposite side from them, eating casually.

"Well, he's in deep shit." Annie said as if she were reading it from a book.

"I can't take his stupidness seriously." I replied, noticing that he was alone now; still arguing. "Don't get me wrong, he's a good guy when we hang out, but he's an idiot 90% of the time."

"Agreed."

The assembly was fairly boring. The girls and the blonde didn't stop looking at eachother, while Mr Mackey spoke about some routine changes and how we could go home early to settle in.

I left with Cartman, walking home. "Today was weird." I spoke between the 5 minute silence. He only nodded, tightening his grip on my hand. We entered my house to watch tv like usual, just chilling out together.