CΉΛPƬΣЯ ƬЩӨ

Start from the beginning

I turned my headphones on and started playing music, humming to the lyrics. I started rubbing my face with my hands and released a sigh, just wanting for today to be over. Taking off my headphones, I looked over at them, while they continued their conversations.

"Well now I'm bored. What do we do now?" I questioned.

"There's not much to do to be honest with you, lunch does end until another ten minutes." Anthony spoke. "I was wholesomely expecting Newt to do something, guess I hyped him up to quick. What do you think he was gonna ask the Cullens?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Probably ask one of the girls for their number. I doubt they would've given him anything, you did say you stopped him from annoying the brunette right? So why would the others want anything to do with him." Rhea grunted out, she's always showed her displeasure towards Mike. Back in middle school, he was unrelenting on trying to get her to date him, that was until she kicked him in the no no square, till he gave up.

"They're intriguing to everyone, why though? I mean they're exceptionally beautiful and respectfully handsome,"Klaus started, furrowing his eyebrows. "but they were the same way with me when I came here. Obsessed I mean." Klaus expressed his opinion, and he was right, they are beautiful, but why is everyone obsessed with them?

"To be frank with you Klaus, I don't know, and I don't think anyone of us actually care to figure out. It'll always be that way in this school, I guess." Mom of the year goes to Krista, she knew exactly what to say at times, explicitly taking the words out of my mouth.

"I know you said that, but there's one thing I've noticed about them was their eyes. Have you seen that many people with yellow eyes, like literally yellow. That's pretty interesting, in my opinion." I stated, genuinely curious about the odd eye colour, something wasn't right with them.

"Right, it's probably colour contacts, people use them to look cooler I guess. I dunno." Anthony replied, attempting to put some logic in with their eyes.

"Usually if you use lighter contacts like that, you can see under them. Putting in the thought that you have darker eyes that is."

"Maybe they have lighter eyes, and you can't see them through the contacts."

"It was just an opinion (Y/n), don't argue with him." Krista smacked my arm after seeing the guilty expression on Ant's face.

"Sorry Ant, I see where you're coming from, it's just interestingly weird." I said guilty. "Its okay, I forgive you. Always."

"Alright, enough sappy shit, the bell rings in 5, and I know how early nerd over here wants to be to his next class." Klaus picked himself up from the chair, throwing his bag on and started walking out of the cafeteria. Anthony followed suit, basically chasing him, Rhea and Krista right after. I stayed back however to pick up my board and bag, taking my time, but not before sneakily glancing at the Cullens.

'I thought i wouldn't care but damn is the pixie cute.' I thought to myself. Speaking of, she picked her head up to look at me, catching my eyes. Again sending me a smile, this one was more devious, to which I furrowed my eyebrows to, confusion filling my mind.

Not wanting to waste more time staying, I left quickly catching up to the others. We walked down the halls and made out way to Ant's class, waiting outside till the bell rang. Once it did, he entered the classroom after saying 'bye', and the rest of us left to make our way to our own classes.

I had History, and as much as I hated school, you can't go wrong with History. It's basically laid out when you're born, it's what made people what they are today.

Always being late though, I dropped each of them off to their own classes and made my way towards History, the same way I did with my previous classes. The door opened and I walked in and towards the back, where luckily there was an empty seat. However the person I was placed next to was the short haired Cullen.