CΉΛPƬΣЯ ƬЩӨ

Comenzar desde el principio

"I never condone violence, yet here I am still friends with you after all the shit we've been through." She rolled her eyes at me.

"You never condone violence because you're a mom, Krista, leave my bad habits out of this." I pouted at her, and her thinking it's cute, squished my cheeks. I smacked her hand away and looked the other way. That was until I overheard Mike saying that he's going over towards the Cullens' table. An idea sparked in my head and a mischievous grin appeared on my face.

I grabbed my board and held it waiting for the right time, the others looking at me wondering what I'm gonna do. "But watch this though." As Mike stood up and started stalking towards their table, I pushed my longboard towards his way and as he was about to take the next step, his foot stepped on my board and he slipped and fell face first. I chuckled quietly, as did other people.

As my board kept rolling, another kid stopped it and held it with a questioning gaze, then looked towards where it came from.

Shooting up from my chair, I held in my laughter and feigned an apologetic look. "Oh shit, sorry Newt. My board must've rolled off the side of the table." He looked up at me and started picking himself up. When he stood, he gave me a nasty look and shoved me.

"You sure it was an accident (L/n)? Didn't look like one to me." He looked down at me with malice lacing his voice. Stepping back from him, I walked over to the kid holding my board and quickly said thanks to him.

Walking back over to Mike, I shoved his shoulder with mine and looked at him dead in the eyes with the mischievous grin still on my face. "How could you know if it was on purpose when your face was too busy eating the floor?" With that I walked away from him, not failing to see his face red with anger and he stormed over to his table, no remarks coming back from him.

"What did I say about violence?" Krista said, but her words were contradicting her voice as she was seconds from bursting out with laughter.

"What ever do you mean? Did you hear me? My board slipped from the table, it was an accident." I huffed out.

"Congratulations, you've gotten the attention of everyone while you were at it. Including the new kids. What a performance, bravo, always love your antics." Klaus starting clapping, a smile upon his lips as he started laughing after. Looking up, my eyes started scanning who was looking at us.

I saw Mike rubbing his cheek while Jessica Stanley kept pestering him by asking him is he okay, to which he shrugged off. I moved my eyes towards the other kids, the other sophomores looked terrified for me while the freshmen were shocked. The juniors and seniors were laughing their asses off, always enjoying a show of violence between people.

When Klaus brought up the Cullens, my eyes shifted to their table, where all them were staring at me. Lucy gave me a smile and laughed, and the one guy Emmett was joining her. The rest of them had a stoic expression  but one pair of eyes caught my attention, she stared at me with great intent, and once she noticed me staring back, she gave me a small smile.

I turned around and shrugged at Klaus.

"I don't care much for the attention, I wish people would mind their own business sometimes, however, that was pretty out there. But c'mon, that was funny, maybe one of the best things I've done my entire life." I let out a laugh while shaking my head.

The only issue with starting shit with Mike is the fact that the only way to release my anger is either fighting him or calming down from music. It's too early to fight him in my opinion, but that doesn't stop me from opening my mouth to him.