changmin looked over the texts and furrowed his eyebrows, "..people are making fun of you?"

"girls get mad when they ask me out and i say 'sorry i'm dating' and they would start naming a bunch of girls but as soon as i would say 'changmin', they would look at me weird and just walk away, whispering to their friends" younghoon explained, "then a bunch of idiots started texted me on instagram basically harassing me for being gay, so that's why i said what i said. i didn't mean it changmin"

changmin wrapped his arms around his waist, digging his head into the boy's neck, "it's okay..i understand. as long as you still like me"

younghoon let out a small grin, "of course" he kissed the top of his head, a small smile on his face

changmin eventually let go and younghoon stood up before turning to walk away.

changmin stood up and quickly grabbed his wrist on impulse and pressed his lips against his.

younghoon stood there in shock as changmin kissed him for about 20 seconds before changmin realized what he did and stood back, "i-i'm sorry. i-i just-uhm bye!"

the boy grabbed his bottle of alcohol and left the table.

younghoon let out a small smile before grabbing the can of beer and joining the other friends at the water.

none of them were wondering where chanhee and siyeon was except for sunwoo, bothered by the fact of how long they were gone for.

"chanhee, let's go back" siyeon pulled away, her lips all red as she patted his head

"just a few more minutes" chanhee placed his hands on her cheeks, bringing her face towards his and kissing her again.

siyeon shook her head and pulled away, "chanhee..we've been here for 15 minutes"

"fine" he pouted as the two finally stood up from the boy's bed after making out for almost 20 minutes; the first 5 being them talking before chanhee cut her off and began kissing her which siyeon wasn't going to complain with

chanhee was about to leave the room when siyeon held onto his wrist, "i'll tell sunwoo. i promise"

chanhee looked her in the eyes and saw the softness with the small smile displayed on her face, "okay" he responded, dipping his head down and kissing her cheek, "I'll leave first"

the boy opened the door, leaving the room with a stupid smile on his face.

he went towards the backyard and saw all the friends having fun in the water but then saw the table was left a mess. he walked to the table and saw a sticky note left on the table

'since you and siyeon are doing whatever in your room or where ever y'all are, you guys clean up L' -eric & the boyz plus 2 girls and 1 bomin.

siyeon came behind him and placed her chin on his shoulder, "i'm guessing we have to clean up?"

"you are correct" chanhee put the note down, "let's get cleaning"

the two began picking up the bowls and plates, throwing any of the napkins away and recycling the bottles and empty cans of beer/alcohol.

chanhee washed the dishes while siyeon brought them to him and she cleaned off the table

siyeon placed the last two bottles of soju in the recycling bin and let out a sigh of relief as the two finally finished; well she did.

siyeon entered the kitchen and joined chanhee in washing the dishes, "why do they all eat so much?"