0.44 | fight

sunwoo and siyeon walked to the store by themselves, no talking because it was still awkward after what happened earlier

the two entered the store and went their separate ways, grabbing whatever they knew their friends would like.

they paid for their items; well spilt the payment and left the store.

the two were walking back while siyeon opened the melon bar she bought and began eating it. 

then sunwoo decided to finally to ask the question he was wanting to ask for a long time, "so you and chanhee are dating right?" sunwoo asked as they walked down the sidewalk

siyeon stopped walking, shocked at the sudden question and just sighed, "oh..yah we are" siyeon decided to just tell him and she continued walking

"and you didn't tell me?" he asked another question, kinda offended by it

"it's not a big deal" she laughed, "plus all the boys were finding out one by one. you were in jeju visiting your parents when i asked him so i didn't want to disturb you at the time"

"you seem to be keeping a lot of things from me lately" sunwoo stopped in place, looking down at the floor, clenching onto the bag full of food and other items

siyeon also stopped, facing him, "i was going to tell you guys i swear but i just wasn't ready. but..it's just a relationship between me and chanhee. nothing big"

sunwoo bitterly chuckled, "so you go after my friends?"

"why does it matter?" she questioned, getting slightly angry at the boy, "if you were to like yeri, yeeun, or any one of my friends i wouldn't care"

sunwoo was now speaking on instinct and just let out whatever he had to at this point, "even after so many years, you never caught the fucking hint did you?"

she looked at him confused, "what are you talking about?"

"everytime you complained about not having boyfriend and always going on about how you wish you met someone nice, someone funny, someone who could easily connect to you. 'i wish i could date someone like you' then why didn't you fucking date me? i wouldn't have had a problem with it!" he ranted to her

siyeon stared at him in shock, "huh?"

"oh my god" he dropped the bag and walked closer to her, placing his hands on her shoulders, "i like you shin siyeon!"

"yah i like you too" she replied, still in a state of confusion and confused of what was happening

"i don't like you the way you like me! i like you the way you like chanhee! the way he likes you"

siyeon dropped her melon bar on the floor and was silent before letting out a nervous laugh, "you're just tired. let's go home"

she took his arms off her shoulders and began walking away, "i hate you siyeon!" he shouted out of anger

siyeon looked down, clicking her tongue before turning towards him and walking back to him, "you don't. stop lying. please"

"you're right. i don't hate you because my feelings make me love the hell out of you!" he confessed

siyeon let out a sigh, "sunwoo" she started going towards him, "i'm sorry but i can't return the feelings. you know i can't but that doesn't mean i want to stop being your friend"

"friend.." he chuckled, "of course because that's all i ever be in your eyes"

"why is this suddenly getting to you?!" she yelled, "you knew i was going to have feelings for someone. maybe if you confessed sooner i would've complied but i can't anymore"

"no, shut up. i know you would've still said no because i would never be anything more to you than just a best friend" he responded, "maybe if i had just never introduced you to my group, you wouldn't have gathered such feelings"

"why are we even fighting over this!?"

"because you're slowly leaving me for chanhee!" he shouted, "you leave me on seen, everytime i want to hang out, you're with chanhee. you're forgetting about me siyeon! and your dumbass isn't realizing it"

"sunwoo" she placed her hand on his shoulder but he brushed it off immediately. she put her arm to her side, "you are always there for me no matter what. youre there for me when i am crying and in need of someone. i could never forget you, okay?"

"then stop fucking acting like you're forgetting me" he responded, "stop pretending like you care. i know you only care for chanhee"

"stop acting like this sunwoo" she brushed her hair back, getting frustrated, "it's over a boy, a boy that is your friend. calm down"

"changmin was right" he laughed, "the stupid puzzle pieces are ending up broken"

"are you serious?" she looked at him, tilting her head, "i can't help for what i feel for him, i'm sorry! i can't just fake my feelings for you"

"don't bother" he scoffed, "i don't want to talk to you anymore"

he turned around, grabbing the bag that fell to the floor and brushed past her shoulder, walking away

"are you really ending our friendship over this?!" she shouted

sunwoo never responded and kept walking away