0.43 | fun day

everyone finished eating and finally began going towards the water while they agreed when siyeon and chanhee come down, they could clean up everything since they didn't want too deal with it

younghoon was still sitting by the table, where they had previously eaten, on his phone while everyone else was by the water

"hey younghoon" the boy with orange hair called out for him

younghoon looked up from his phone and just nodded at him before looking back down at his phone

changmin sighed as he walked over to him and placed a can of beer beside him, "here"

"i don't want to drink"

"its your favorite type of beer" changmin urged him. younghoon let out a sigh and just took the can, opening it and drinking it.

changmin sat down beside him, looking at him. younghoon felt the glance and averted his attention to him, "i can feel you staring. what?"

"why'd you break up with me?" changmin finally asked the dreading question

younghoon knew he was going to ask the question but he didn't want to answer, "i don't want to answer that question changmin. we're over and that's it"

"you really think you're weird for liking me? you really think that your weird for being gay?"

"just shut up changmin" younghoon stood up, slamming the can of beer on the table, "i don't want to talk about it. i don't like you and i don't like guys"

"okay" changmin stood up and stared at younghoon, "look me in the eyes and tell me you don't love me. tell me you hated every moment we've had together"

younghoon looked at changmin and bit his lip and tried to forced the words out but he couldn't.

changmin let out a small smirk at the boy, "see i knew something was up. so what's wrong?"

"look" younghoon started, "i do like you okay? it's just-" younghoon ran a hand through his black hair before going into the gallery of his phone and clicking on a picture, placing the phone in front of changmin, "-here"