0.8 | "bye anonymous"

chanhee and siyeon were currently at her favorite hotpot place

he had yet to tell her that he already found out the girl on the app was her and he was eager to just tell her but he didn't know how too.

he personally wanted to see her reaction in person but he also wanted to text her but he knew she would probably block him so he was waiting for a better time in person to tell her.

the two were still new to each other so it was kinda awkward now that the two were alone for a little bit. chanhee didn't want to eat in silence then they leave and never speak again. the boy was just paranoid since he genuinely wanted to be friends with the girl

"hey..are you actually going to pay for it? it's like 30 dollars?" chanhee asked her, coming out of his thoughts and she nodded

"it's fine. don't worry about it. i save my money responsibly" she smiled reassuringly, taking a bite out of her food. chanhee nodded and then the two began to eat more and sat in silence; something that chanhee didn't want to happen

chanhee kept his phone on the table and he kept looking at his phone, trying to get her to notice that he was constantly checking it.

and luckily for him, she did, "are you waiting for someone to text you?"

"yah i am. i was hoping they would text me" he nodded and he could tell siyeon was curious. he then began to explain, "i think..sunday? someone sent me a weird message. it said something like 'choke me' i think, which was weird as hell. it was a wrong message but they blocked me but then they unblocked me and apologized so they just text me randomly now. i'm surprised they haven't texted yet"

he explained to her hoping to get a reaction of shock or nervousness but she acted normal which he didn't expect, "why? are you taking interest in this mysterious person?" she let out a light chuckle

he just laughed, shaking his head, "no i don't know their face yet but i really do want to know since they seem nice and interesting. weirdly enough, they have the same personality as you. very bold and straight forward"

"nah" she shook her head, "my account isn't put on anonymous" she shrugged but he could tell she was lying. her body does the same thing as sunwoo when she's embarrassed or lying; their ears turn red

"makes sense" he nodded, understanding her, "why have you never talked to me before though?"

she shrugged again, "i'm really only close to juyeon and sunwoo, like i said. both of them talked to me first and i don't like talking to people first so i guess i wouldn't be talking with you right now if you didn't offer your homework"

"you seem really out-going and bold though, from what sunwoo told me" he responded truthfully

"to close friends only. sunwoo and yeri are some of my closest friends along with my other friend doyeon. juyeon's my side hoe"

he couldn't help but laugh after hearing about juyeon, "you guys have an interesting relationship"

"it's fun though" she responded, doing a good job at switching the topic.

'god bless he didn't ask any other questions..' she thought, letting out a breath of relief as he was fixated on the food in front of him.

the two talked for a bit more finding out a little bit more about each other and finishing their food. the two finished eating and siyeon got out of her seat to pay for the two. 

siyeon came back and the two grabbed their items before leaving the place only for the sun to set, "do you take the bus?" chanhee asked her and she nodded, "okay, let's go together"

"let's go then before we miss it" siyeon spoke and chanhee followed the girl to the bus stop, only waiting about 5-10 minutes before it arrived.

chanhee stood in front of her so he could pay for the two. the doors of the bus opened and the two entered the bus, "2 please" chanhee stopped and spoke to the bus driver. 

siyeon widened her eyes, "ya-" chanhee already paid and started walking down the aisle. she awkwardly smiled at the driver and walked behind chanhee, tailing him until he sat down, "why'd you pay?"

"because you'd paid for hotpot, so i'll pay for your ticket" he responded and she just shook her head and took a seat next to him on the aisle seat.

chanhee immediately took out his airpods and put them in his ears, beginning to listen to his music.

siyeon took out her phone and chanhee just happened to look over at her lock screen.

'her lock screen is her and sunwoo..also?' he thought, tilting his head slightly, 'are these two actually dating? and he didn't tell us?' chanhee shook his head of his thoughts and turned his head to look out the window

the bus ride wasn't long and only took about 15-20 minutes before it reached their stop.

the two grabbed their bags and exited the bus. the bus doors closed and drove away

"which way?" chanhee asked as he looked at the girl. she pointed the opposite way of his house and he sighed, "i'm the other way"

"oh well" she grinned, "i'll see you at school" she waved and began walking but froze when she heard something

"bye anonymous"

siyeon didn't turn around and stayed in her place, confirming chanhee's suspicious even more than before despite already knowing it was her.

siyeon panicked and didn't know what to do since he just said it so suddenly so instead of saying anything, she just began sprinting down the sidewalk, away from chanhee

"this will be fun" chanhee chuckled as he shoved his hands into his pocket and began walking the opposite way, a small smirk plastered on his face